Like a Cat

Little Things

 

 

JoonJae didn’t like his work. He was working at a small convenience store close to their home, it was boring, but it paid enough for the bills.

For a few weeks after moving to Japan, he just stayed at home, watching Takuya work like crazy to bring money home, but still wasn’t enough for both of them.  Therefore, JoonJae started looking for a job, something that could help at home. Even with his salary, they were still living in the limit, no marge for new expenses.

So JoonJae was completely caught by surprise when he got home that day after work - tired and dreaming about a hot bath with Takuya – and found a small cat in the middle of his living room. The animal meowed the moment it saw him. Its fur was pearl white and its eyes blue, JoonJae couldn’t deny the little one was cute.

But what the hell a cat was doing in his house?! “Takuya!” He screamed his boyfriend name, scaring the poor cat and watching as it went straight to the japanese man. He knew Takuya was involved, he just knew. The pout in his lips gave him away. “What is this cat doing here? You know we barely have money for ourselves!”

Takuya picked the small cat from the floor, holding in his arms as if it was a baby. “But Joonjae! Look at heeeeer~ it’s soooo cute! Aren’t you cute, Yuki? Yes you are!” He started talking with the cat, completely ignoring Joonjae.

“Yah! Takuya!” The pout was now back in his lips as he walked closer to the other, cat still in his arms. “Stop pouting, it’s not going to work this time!”

Takuya than proceeded to put the cat in front of his face, talking like it was the cat. “JoonJae, you are so handsome, please let me staaaay with you! I’m such a cute and good kitty, love me, JoonJae!” Takuya was now close enough to Joonjae, pushing the cat in front of him and making him kiss the cat. “Looooove me!”

JoonJae really wanted to stay serious, but it was impossible as his boyfriend keep pushing the cat in his face, kissing him countless times. “I got it! I got it! The cat can stay!” A scream followed the decision, Takuya now hugged the cat and jumped around the room with him.

Maybe JoonJae would have to work some extra hours at the store to pay for the new family member expenses, but Takuya’s happiness was worth it.


 
i'm so sorry for taking so long to update, have this cute gifs as an apology ;a;/