Shopping

Little Things

 

 

They were at the supermarket; JoonJae was holding two boxes of ramen, trying to decide which one to buy. Takuya had a pout on his lips, staring at his boyfriend.

“You know, you used to be a better boyfriend when you still wasn’t my boyfriend.” The japanese man said, pushing and pulling the shopping cart – completely bored -.

JoonJae didn’t even look up from the ramen boxes. “And why is that?” His actions and answer made the other frustrated.

“When we lived in Korea you used to cook for me, eggs, okonomiyaki… If I said I was hungry you would be ready to cook anything that I wished to eat!” He stopped moving the cart around, watching his boyfriend put the ramen there, not even looking at him. The pout on his lips got bigger.

“Now the frozen food…” JoonJae simply said, he was so calm and serene, not even thinking about what Takuya just said, it was no big deal after all. He started walking towards the refrigerators, grabbing the small list he made earlier on his jeans’ pocket.

 “Yah! Lee JoonJae!” Takuya screamed as he was left behind, he pushed the cart at full speed after the other. “That is another example of how you were a better boyfriend before! You don’t cook, you don’t listen to me! Yah!” He kept talking and complaining, but his boyfriend didn’t seem to care, even leaving him behind again.

Takuya was ready to push the cart right towards the other’s body. But before he had the chance, JoonJae was already back with whatever he went to get, handing the package to Takuya.

It took a few seconds to Takuya to realize what he was holding, but the moment he understood his cheeks became pink. He looked up at JoonJae, noticing the cute and shy smile at his lips and he couldn’t help but smile back.

“You dummy, you shouldn’t get this until the end or it will melt by the time we get home.” Takuya said, all embarrassed, but still holding tight the little package. But his cheeks got even pinker when he heard his boyfriend answer.

“The ice cream won’t melt.”

Joonjae was still his same silly boyfriend.