Facebook Official

Little Things

 

 

“You know we need to do this.” Takuya was serious, looking at JoonJae – who was too shy to look back, staring at the notebook screen instead -. “This is one of the most important parts of a relationship, you know.”

JoonJae finally looked at him, confused. “Aren’t you exaggerating?” His boyfriend couldn’t be serious.

“Of course I’m not! This is how you make it official these days, if it wasn’t important than why would everyone do it?” JoonJae was not the type to argue, heck, he couldn’t even think about going against Takuya’s cute face, pouting while explaining. “C’mon, don’t you like me?”

This time Joonjae didn’t answer. Not because he was unsure, afraid, like all those months ago, but because the days passed and he still was that not-so-small ball of shyness and lack of social skills. And it was ok because Takuya loved him for this and he knew the other true feelings, he was just trying to make a point.

“It’s not that I have a problem, it’s just…” He couldn’t even think of a reason for not doing it, maybe he was just scared that everyone will see it.

“We don’t need to do this now, I can wait until you are ready.” Takuya smiled at JoonJae, who could feel his heart bear faster.

Takuya never failed in making him feel like a high-school girl with a crush, cheeks all red with a fast heartbeat.

“But you know, it’s like they said… Let’s make it official, baby you and me, you and m-“

“Did you just quote a flop wannabe kpop boyband?” JoonJae was now amazed by his boyfriend’s antics. He dated such a weird guy.

“It depends, did it make you change your mind?”

JoonJae rolled his eyes, but end up smiling a little bit, accepting his fate. “Just do it.” He pushed the notebook to the other, smiling even more as Takuya screamed a “YES”.

“Just never sing that song again, ok? Or quote.” JoonJae said just to make sure.

“Don’t worry, there is only one situation where it is possible to sing Facebook Official.”
 


Terada Takuya is in a relationship with Lee JoonJae.
Like . Comment