/02

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Sora!" Kai shouted from the car's door. Sora was taking too long to dress up. "Wait! Ugh... Where's my shoes?" She shouted back and put on her shoes after she found it. She ran towards the car and get in. "How many more hours do you need to dress up? " Kai said. "Hello~it's just 30 minutes okay, " Sora snapped back at him. Kai chuckled at her because she seem pissed off.  "What so funny? " Sora asked again. "You looked cute like that, " Kai ruffled her hair. 

 

○○○

 

They walked to the practice room while chatting. Laughing like it was just them on the hallway. "Hey, he's a little bit ignorant and cold person but when you get to know him..he will open up to you, " Kai informed to Sora. "Actually, I don't get his personality, " Kai continued and chuckled after. "Okay. I get it Mr. Kim! " Sora said playfully. "Okay,then let's go. We are late already, " Kai held her hand and lead the way. 

 

Music can be heard from the practice room as they walked closer to it. "Hyunngggg~" Kai said while opening the door. Kai told Sora to wait outside before he went inside. "I brought a friend," "Oh, you should invite your friend in," Kai ran outside to Sora, once again held her hand and brought her to Kai's friend. Sora looked at the floor while Kai was dragging her infront of his friend. 

 

"Hyung..this is my friend, Sora, " Sora immediately glared at Kai with a I-can-talk looked. She then looked at the guy's face infront of them. Sora was shocked. The sudden nerve was now engulfing her. Why now? when she was about thinking to move on with Kai.

 

 

"Luhan, "

 

 

He said shortly. Sora was taken aback by his lacked of introduction. She really missed him. The face that she long for has come back. The voice that she missed to hear. It was him, Luhan. The only person that she wanted to meet these past 3 years. Sora stared at his face but Luhan's face was blank. He looked at Sora with lacked of emotions. 

 

It was not the look that she was expecting. The face that she loved was now a cold one.. "Nice to meet you Sora, " He said again. Sora was dumfounded. Nice to meet you? Sora thought. Why would he pretend like there was nothing between them. Like they were strangers. She felt hurt again after awhile now. She was happy before he met him just now. Seeing him like this didn't help either. She want her Luhan back. Not this Luhan. 

 

"Sora, " Kai said breaking her stare at Luhan. "Oh? Oh yeah.. I'm Sora. Nice to meet you too.," she played along. She didn't want Kai to know this. It was not the right time. Maybe he's just shy to tell Kai about us? Sora thought to stay positive. She was sure that Luhan had his reason to act like this. 

 

"Hyung, do you want to go with us? I am craving for bubble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter