/01

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Love is like a war;easy to begin but hard to stop

 

 After all of these years I've been through,I tried to smile and not looked at the past.Telling myself you won't come back..but there's this small part of me that hope you will be back.I think it is not even worth waiting for someone who won't be back,right?

 

○○○

 

You woke up as the alarm starts to ring.Looking around your room before you crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get bath.You washed your face and brushed your teeth after you turned the water pipe at the bath tub.You got into the bath tub and closed your eyes for awhile.Thinking what you should do for today.Living in a big house alone didn't help but to feel lonely.How about parents?They've bussiness to take care at China.

 

How about Kai? He surely have been busy these past few days with his dancing practice. Unfortunately, Kai seems like didn't forget to text Sora everyday. It was like a daily routine. Kai never forget to call her and text her despite his packed scheduled lately. 

 

After that blind date, both of them have been going out together. It was not like Sora has already move on..but because Kai is a understanding person. Kai knows how she would bit her lower lips when she is nervous. How she blushed when she gets compliment or teases from Kai. It was like there were nothing that Kai didn't know about her. She felt that she could trust Kai. Sora has no feeling for him except feel comfortable and protected with him. So,she decided to move on..with Kai. Maybe she will try.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter