Final

Tag Him Yellow While You're Tagged Green
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So, here’s the thing. Being a singer? Not exactly the most glamorous job. Especially, when you’re sitting in front of your GP and being told that you’ve managed to scream yourself into having something akin to temporary dysphonia.


 

And that’s exactly what Jaejoong has successfully managed to do.


 

The rub? He’s kind of, sort of glad.


 

With all the touring and the endless rehearsals, he’s finally managed to render himself incapable of actually working and that can only mean one thing.


A vacation.


 

And a vacation equals finally having enough time to spend with his dance obsessed, clueless, over-worked boyfriend who’s currently being monopolised by a spoiled brat by the name of Shim Changmin.


 

Well, not anymore, the older man thinks.


 

He grins slowly at the doctor and writes down a note of thanks before bowing and leaving the clinic.

 

The doctor prays because at times, Kim Jaejoong looks like the devil incarnate himself.

 

 

Changmin has three rules for letting Yunho into his apartment. No dirt on his floor, always bring food and keep Kim Jaejoong at an estimated 20 feet away from him at all times (unless of course the man’s made food - then he can even have a cuddle or two thrown into the deal).


 

It’s not like Changmin doesn’t love Jaejoong. He does. The older man was, in every send of the word, his soul-fighter.


 

But the man was insane.


 

And that insanity stemmed from his borderline psychotic love for Yunho.


 

For some unfathomable reason, the older man thought that Changmin was in competition for Yunho’s affections and while there may be some truth to the statement, Yunho’s love for Changmin was infinitely different from  Yunho’s love for Jaejoong.


 

So keeping all of this in mind, Changmin nearly broke out into hives finding Jaejoong standing outside his apartment door with a duffel bag hanging off of one shoulder.


 

“Oh God, please no."


 

Jaejoong smiled.

 


 

 

Yunho hated his own apartment. He really did. It was too big, too messy (though he couldn’t fault anyone but himself for that bit) and too lonely.


 

It was only natural, then, that he spend most of his days at Changmin’s instead.


 

But that usually meant one of two things - he always had to pay for the food and if Jaejoong ever came over - he’d have to pander to every whim and fancy of Changmin’s.


 

Small prices to pay for having his two favourite people under one roof.


 

So it wasn’t a surprise that when he let himself into the apartment, he found the two of them sitting on the opposite ends of the  sofa and glaring at each other.


 

“Hi!"

 

Jaejoong and Changmin turned to look at him with twin looks of absolute disgust.


 

“Learn how to live in your own apartment!” Changmin shouted, while Jaejoong croaked at him indignantly.

 


 

Two days, it had been two days and Jaejoong was already losing his mind.


 

That thing, known as Changmin was making him want to burst out of his skin and rip him a new one.


 

How dare he finish all the food in the fridge?


 

He'd spent the whole afternoon cooking for Yunho, made the man his favourite dishes and everything, only to come back after coddling the older man to find everything cleaned out, utensils meticulously cleaned and placed on the drying rack.


 

He couldn’t even yell at the moronic little demon.


 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter