Traitor

Traitor

Of course, he loved Baekhyun. Or at least he said he did. Chanyeol still felt fluttery and happy when around him. But there was a little bit of him that couldn't get over something. He'd been dating him for four years, and he still refused to have with him. It bothered him, somehow. Did Baekhyun not trust him? He didn't even want to know. So he continued to try and ignore it. Another mystery to Chanyeol, other than the strange scar on his lover's shoulder, was Baekhyun's twin brother. He had met him once, and they were completely identical. In both voice and appearance. But there was something about the twin, named Jongin just like one of Chanyeol's good friends, that gave him a tingly feeling inside. Maybe it was the way he acted. And he was only fairly sure he didn't like it.
One particularly chilly day, around Christmas time, Baekhyun had gotten up a bit early. He whispered to a still curled up and barely awake Chanyeol that he had a meeting, and left. Chanyeol was off that day, and so once he got up he decided to go out. He was in the mood to do something. He wasn't quite sure what, though. He was walking through the streets when he saw Baekhyun walking a little ways away from him, stuffing something in his pocket. Chanyeol was confused. He would be in his meeting now, wouldn't he? He approached him. "Baek? What are you doing here?"

He smiled strangely. "Baek?…" Chanyeol wasn't sure exactly what was going on. "Wrong twin, babe," he told him. Chanyeol's face felt hot. "Oh, s-sorry Jongin," he tripped over his words. He felt weird again. Jongin waved it off. "Don't worry about it. Hey, I haven't gotten to talk to you in a long while. Baek's been weird about me seeing you, I don't know. Wanna get coffee or something?" Chanyeol thought about it for a moment. Finally, he opened his mouth and said something he later would despise himself for saying. "Why don't you come to my place?" Jongin nodded his head in agreement. But when they were chatting in their apartment, laying on the couch, they weren't asking simple questions such as, "How's it going?" It was more like the questions you'd ask with your best friend at 4 am, and Chanyeol liked it. "No, but think about it! It seems like a real pain in the to live next to someone like Squidward, but SpongeBob doesn't even care!" Jongin exclaimed. Chanyeol giggled. He looked over, realizing how close Jongin was. He also liked this. Before he even realized what he was doing, he had rolled himself on top of Jongin. The twin just stared up at him blankly. That's when Chanyeol finally gave in to himself and latched his lips onto Jongin's neck.

Jongin squirmed a bit underneath Chanyeol as he tested around for sensitive bits. He let out a sound that was heavenly to Chanyeol as he hit one particular spot. "W-wait, Chanyeol," he panted out. Chanyeol raised his head to look Jongin in the eyes, a smile stuck on his perfect lips. "Yes?" he asked playfully. But Jongin wasn't smiling. "What are you doing?" he questioned. Chanyeol moved in closer to his face. "Is this not okay?" he murmured, answering his question with another. Suddenly, tears started to well up in Jongin's eyes. Chanyeol backed up. "Whoa, whoa, what's wrong?" he asked in a voice filled with concern. Jongin paused, shaking his head subtly as the tears finally started to fall. "I just can't believe it," he choked out. Chanyeol was confused. "What?" The crying boy's lip trembled. "Do you love my brother more than me?" he sobbed out as he pulled away his shirt collar to reveal the familiar strange scar on his shoulder. Chanyeol's mouth dropped in pure horror. Guilt began to devour his heart. "B-Baek," he stammered. But Baekhyun just took Chanyeol's hand, and used his other to pull something out of his pocket. He placed a perfect, shining ring in Chanyeol's much larger hand. And in the most heartbreaking, lost voice Chanyeol had ever heard, Baekhyun forced out four more words. "Merry Christmas, Park Chanyeol."