Plates, Tears, Kisses

Kim & Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU : College Sweethearts 2

 

Suzy loves to cram.

Myungsoo noticed this 3 weeks into their relationship and asked her about it. “I don’t know. I feel more productive when I do things a day before the deadline,” Suzy reasoned out as she munched on her favorite mashed potato.

This is just one of the days. Myungsoo decided to spend the night at Suzy’s unit. (Well, their units are like 3 doors apart so no difference really). He had planned to help her with her deadlines but Suzy wasn’t really accommodating and just went in her own don’t-disturb-me world leaving Myungsoo on her bed with nothing to do.

“Suj,” he calls out, “I’m hungry.”

“Fridge,” Suzy mutters without even sparing Myungsoo a glance. Really now. Myungsoo got a lot better in getting used to this to be honest. He gets up and walks to her fridge glancing at Suzy’s work. Really, the girl is not yet even halfway done with her plate and she expects to finish three plates in one night??

“Suj, you’re definitely not going to finish that,” Myungsoo says with his mouth still full of Oreos.

“Shut up, Kim,” she hisses, “Hey! Those are my favorite!”

Myungsoo manages to hold Suzy’s ready-to-scratch-his-face hands before anything happens, “Every food is your favorite,” he scoffs.

“Please, Myungsoo,” she shrugs as she goes back to her work, “Everybody love Oreos.”

 

Most of the time, Myungsoo wants the peace and quiet but today is not one of those times especially when all he can hear are pencil noises gliding ever so slowly on a T-square and triangles for two freaking hours.

“Suj! Can you please stop already? It’s raining hard outside and tomorrow’s classes might even be suspended.”

“Show me the announcement first, Kim.” and all Myungsoo could do is sigh. Just then his phone rings.  Due to boredom, he just answers it without even looking at the caller’s ID and is surprised to hear a female voice.

“Oppa~” coos the girl on the other side of the phone. Due to the silence surrounding the entire room, it is inevitable for Suzy to hear this. He immediately looks at Suzy, terrified for his life as she looks at him as if she’s read to strangle someone…….to death.

“O-oh, Naeun-ah,” he manages to say after 10-seconds of death stare with Suzy.

“Oppa! Can you go with me? I have another extra ticket for this movie that I’m dying to watch.”

Go die you

Myungsoo shivers.

“Oppa? Is there any problem?”

You are the problem,

“O-oh nothing’s wrong. I’m sorry but I can’t.” Myungsoo breathes. He also sees Suzy’s face muscles relax. He’s safe. For now.

“Why? Suzy won’t probably know? Unless you tell her right?” He can hear her smile. But he also hears a drawing board being punched. He looks at Suzy and he can definitely hear her thoughts. You , put that phone down right at this instant or else I’m going to that who doesn’t know that what is mine is mine and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter