Exams, Movies, Eyes.

Kim & Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU : College Sweethearts 1

 

"Myung~ Buy me some ice cream~"

"You better stop doing that, Suj. Your aegyo doesn't work on me," I joked.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! I've got lots of other charms you admittedly fell for!" She rolled her eyes at me and sprawled on my bed, "Ahh! It's so boring in here!"

"You're whining again!" I told her as I continued reading my reviewers.

"But you've been on that table for hours! Even I couldn't study for that long!" Her voice rang throughout the room.

"My exams are on Monday. So you've got no choice, Bae." I heard her mutter a 'But today's Saturday.' I chuckled. I've finished these yesterday. Going through these another time wouldn't do any harm, eh? 

"Oh really now, Kim. I could always call Jr. or JB or Sehun or Luhan Oppa or Kai or Taehyung or Jungkook!" She boasted as she counted them with her fingers. 

I smiled, "That's A LOT of admirers, I mean, friends right there but that won't work on me though, Bae. Those guys are too busy to give you their attention now." Of course I know! Those guys are all from my University. They are all probably cramming to at least pass all their subjects and be able to enjoy summer vacations without worries. Well, not me though. I'll probably ace them all. I chuckled at my thoughts.

Suji pouted. She knew that what I said was true. Her summer vacation already started a few days ago. She has been bugging me ever since. "I think, Baekhyun Oppa wouldn't mind though." My eyes widened as I looked at her. Baekhyun goes to her University. In fact, she is his hoobae. Same course, same building. Engineering. I always hated that fact since I met Baekhyun. We were dining when Baekhyun approached our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter