1/1

Snow In The Summer

It was snowing outside, obviously. What was weird is that it was almost the beginning of July.

"Ah. ." Minseok said with apparent distaste.

It was snowing hard and he was not happy with the weather preventing him from going to work. He was still lying on his bed facing the window when he feels arms going around his waist.

The body behind him is shivering more than he is. 

"Luhan." Minseok says softly, as if confirming that it wasn't only his imagination.

After years of dating and 7 months after saying vows, he still cannot believe how well they fit together. He turns around in Luhan's arms and looks at him. Luhan's delicate eyelashes rested on rosy cheeks and made him even more beautiful than he already is. 

Their first date was awkward and was set up by mutual friends, Jongdae and Yixing, who also seemed to be in a relationship. Though it was awkward and forced, their interest in each other never faltered. The next date was for planning the date after that and football games (because Luhan could always get tickets somehow). And now, here they are, married. But unfortunately, it is snowing in the summer. Does it get any worse? No. (Unless Minseok's boss, Changmin, calls and tells him to get to work. But let's just say his boss doesn't.) 

Luhan suddenly spoke, eyes still shut and slightly frightening him, "Could you be any more unresponsive?! Hold me. I'm cold."

Minseok chuckles deeply and Luhan slightly opens his eyes and starts to laugh as well. His rosy cheeks turn to a darker shade from laughing so hard. 

They fall on the floor breathing hard while clutching their stomachs. Laughing for no reason. Though their teeth are chattering noisily, and the sun that peaks through the blinds which are only partially closed give them no comfort or warmth, they lay on the wooden floor facing each other.

They both curl up in the fetus position and Luhan says again, this time eyes wide open with a soft smile, "Hold me. I'm cold."

Minseok smiles his charming smile, the one that Luhan told him he likes most, and pulled the blankets down from the king size bed onto them. He shifted the blanket that were pure as the snow piling up 3 feet, by now, up to their necks. Then fufilling his Luhan's wishes, he held him.

And all that was left to be heard were quiet snores.

                                                                                                                       

OMG! How did I do? I am dieing from sleep deprivation.... and I still have to do the dishes, darnit. 

Was really missing Xiuhan and my Tumblr dashboard wasn't helping. I think I got the release I needed.

Although, I think this is pretty short....

THX FOR READING MY FIRST EVER IN LIFE SUCCESSFUL FANFIC! \(-.-)/