Everything Is Going To Be Alright... I think

One world, Two lives

A/N: back with a new chapter enjoy~~~ This will be happening a few hours after Miyeon told her past to Jongup….

 

 

 

Moon's POV:

 

Without realizing it we had been sitting on the roof silently for hours, we moved to the other side of the roof. We always used to sit there at night and watch the city move.

 

 

“MiYeon”

“Hmm?” I said without looking at him.

“Listen I know its hard to take in but I need you to trust me, I'll answer any question you have” I tried to explain to him.

 

“Okay, but please tell me how did you met Jae-Hyun and his uncle because there's more to the story," he said to me, pleading.

 

“Everything started in 2008 when I was 13” it felt like a relief telling him how Jae-Hyun and I really met, and how we became close.

 

 

 

Jae-Hyun POV:

 

I just didn’t understand anything, I knew that my sister were doing illegal stuff when we were young, but it was only so she could protect me.

I felt something or someone poke my shoulder. It was Jungkook.

 

“Your sister said something that she had to save you once? Could you tell me why?” He was always so polite when asking. When Jungkook became my student I remember MiYeon always calling him cutie because she couldn't remember his name.

 

“Yeah, sure” it was uneasy to remember that day, and I still feel guilty about till this day.

 

“It all started in 2013 when MiYeon and I went to Brazil to celebrate our studio and café, I ran in to some trouble” I feel some kind of happiness but also a sharp pain in my thigh.

 

 

A/N: Heyyyy did you like it? next chapter will explain how Jae-Hyun got in trouble in brazil how MiYeon became the faster racer in Asia? Wuuuuut Hoooow? I'll tell you! Thank you to everyone for subscribing it means so much and I know that I’m a bad person for not updating but I will!! And go back reread everything because I changed a lot! I will update again tomorrow with a new chapter and hopefully every weekend if I can~

Thank you for reading Love you all!!1