The Past Will Always Hunt You

One world, Two lives

March 6, 2000

MiYeon was barely 5 years old when their parents died in a fire. It was hard. No money. No food. No home. No parents. But more importantly, she had no hope. Only the clothes on her body and shoes on her feet.

 

April 30, 2000 - Seoul.

When she arrived in Seoul, from her previous home in Gwangju, she tried to look for a home or more like shelter, but no hope. It was hard. She had to beg for money. This might not have been the best choice. But she didn’t have one.

 

A couple of days later.

Wandering in the raining streets of Seoul, at night, she came across a building

. https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvh7owmljF1r306hi.jpg

she could sleep here for one night. A man came out of the building. He saw the child and his smile turned into a frown, he couldn’t believe his own eyes. He made the right choice and took her in like they were his own. She was washed and feed. She learned that the man was the chief of police going back to the station after a small misunderstanding happened. She didn't regret going home with the stranger.

 

September 14, 2002.

Little Moon started to slowly love her new caretaker, however she couldn’t see the man as her father, she thought of him as her uncle, and he didn’t mind. While living there she met a boy, called Jae-Hyun, he was younger than her. He gave her the nickname Moon because whenever she smiled her eyes would turn into crescent moons.

 

January 10, 2003.

Moon had started being a trainee at SM, her uncle put in a good word for her. She was the little dancing bunny of SMTOWN.

 

October 14, 2005

Moon started going to school, but she was bullied for her name, because of that she started to hate school. She slowly started falling more and more in love with dancing. Every day after school she would go to the park or café near the school, to dance. Even when her practice at SM was done she would stay and dance her heart out. She stopped going to school after a while to find out how her parents died. She was convinced it wasn’t an accident. Her and Jae-Hyun grew closer and became best friends.

 

August 14, 2008

Moon had started taking an interest in her childhood. Who was she? Who were her parents? Were they important? All these questions were running thru her head. She kept searching until her father’s name came up. He was one of the most wanted people on earth. She stopped and read: “Arirang Warrior’s leader is heartless, how come he has a family?” She couldn’t believe it. Her own dead father, a mercenary?! That was just crazy. “Everyone who’s a member has the 3-star tattoo on their neck.”

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/00/67/05/00670535909a1e3bf17abf03b58c0ad8.jpg

She chose not to read anymore. She had also started going back to school, but the bullying didn’t stop. Her passion for dance grew even bigger.

 

April 15, 2011

While she was studying dance at Hanlim Art School, there was a boy that caught her eye. His name was Moon Jongup. Nobody could separate the two from each other. They fell in love. 
She had bought an apartment in the middle of Seoul along with Jae-Hyun and had said goodbye to the chief of police. Everything was okay.

 

January 2012

Moon-studios was up and running and the first idol group she trained, B.A.P was going to debut today. While running the studio Moon also started working on her Degree in Law, she remembered it was her father’s dream to have a daughter as a lawyer. Jae-Hyun decided it would be a good idea to open a small café near the studio for students to be a at.

 

2017

Moon has finished her Degree in Law. One of her big dreams had come true. While studying and training idols she created a small fashion line for her fans. Maintaining her relationship with her Boyfriend of 5 years was hard, but they never stopped loving each other. Their love grew stronger for each year passing.

Moon-studios reputation was growing, more companies were investing their money to have the best dance teacher train their idols and trainees.

“BREAKING NEWS! The CEO and Founder of Moon-Studio Moon is revealed to be heir to Arirang warriors."

Nothing was alright. Because the war had just started.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, New Chapter is up, Tell me what you think about. This is also just a quick timeline was major events in their lives. More will be explained in the next chapters