world #4

101st Marien Palace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chp; 4/-

words; 3908

 

 

 


"Noone."

Kai was the one broke the gaze and stand up. Yuna held his arm. Because she really want him to asnwer this. But he didn't. Minju and Sehun was still examining the ball and creating theories. Kai was the one who looked from window.

It looks like a small town with not high buildings. Houses looks like more or less 3 floored. Because Marien Palace is a giant building they can look from up even they were at just 2nd floor. "Oh no.." Kai sighed. Yuna stood up and joggedd next to him. "Not even slightest similarity between our world. I bet it will be harder to find my father." Yuna said.

She heard Kai gulped with narrowed eyes. "What?" Yuna asked to him.

"That one..Just looks like my world." He gave out all his breath. Sehun runned through window with Minju. "Your world looks like this? Wow like small town." Sehun smiled towards Kai but he wasn't smiling, not even a bit. "You should be happy. Maybe this one..is your real world?" Minju asked cleverly, once more.

Yuna's face a bit fall. For a moment she thought that Kai will leave them and live at his world again. It was selfish but, she didn't like the idea of his absence. "Don't be stupid. There's no home left. It can't be mine. I mean I can't be that lucky to jump in my universe again inside from thousands of them. No chance." Kai protested. Sehun punched Kai's shoulder lightly.

"Can't you be a bit kind? You are talking to a girl." Sehun said with slight angry expression. He didn't like Kai's attitude to Minju. "At least we should check around." Yuna said to Kai.

"Don't you understand? It's a hell to getting a world which looks like yours. Think like what if I want to stay here? And realize that's not my world after building jumped? And what if that's my world but I thought it's another one similar with mine and get in building again..It's an endless hell. There will be freakin similarities and differences. Either way I won't go out. For every one of ours sake." Kai's hands are shaking.

"Dejavu feel huh?" Yuna put her hands to her pockets. "Give us your real full name and address. I'll look for you." Yuna said. "You can't understand if that's my world or not.." Kai explained. "Even I can't understand." He added.

"At least I can look for another you? Right?" Yuna said back.

"It makes sense Kai. Come on..Let us help you for once." Minju said, she didn't seem offended by his past words. Sehun bumped in conversation "You're the one always doing favors. Let us return it."

"You will just look for me. And come back? Promise me?" He asked. "Promise." Yuna. She smiled to Kai.

He wrote down his adress to a paper gave it to Yuna. "Only her..Please?" Kai wanted Yuna to go. He had no reason for wanting it but he just feel like this. "Okay..It's okay. But I need something." Yuna looked at Sehun. "No." Sehun answered. "But why can't I--" Yuna protested. "No. Kai you won't give her a gun." He turned to Kai, he nodded and agreed with him. Yuna puffed her cheeks. "Okay okay! I'm going." She rolled her eyes while taking the gun at the table. Sehun didn't see her taking it. She just clutched it on her belt.

Sehun wrapped his arm to Kai's neck "Then you'll hang out with us. We need to eat some things right? You should lead us." Sehun said for cheering him. Kai could not release him from Sehun's arms, he stand on his toe tips for seeing Yuna before she gone. He saw Yuna putting the gun on her belt but he didn't say anything. "Good luck. Be careful." He shouted to Yuna..

Why there isn't any car here?

She thought. Because it's a world which cars didn't exist. She had to walk wherever she was going. Only bus like travelling things around. They looks like buses but it's smaller and very old fashioned. She decided to use one of them till Kai's home. And there wasn't a driver or driver seat. It's like programmed and travelling around. Just a mechanical man voice telling the bus stops name.

"Darien street." It said and she jumped off from strange bus.

"If their technology is that good why they didn't use it for personal cars." She scratched between her hairs. Because the humid air was soo strong. Her hairs keep sticking her scalp. She took her hairband and made a pony tail upwards. She walked till the address he gave.

A huge white door with a camera on top of it rolled on her direction when she arrived.

"Name, Family name." Mechanical voice again.

She looked around to see where she came. Everywhere was shade of yellow and green. The floor was yellow stones and there was plants around. Actually whole of the world was like this. Yellow and green. In her world, which people still using smartphones and drinking iced mochas, floor was grey and buildings were high. There was asphalt and cars. It's so strange for her. She came back to real life with mechanical voice. Yuna didn't understand why that voice asking..

"Oh Yuna. Oh Dojoon and.." she clenched her fists because she remembered her dead mom. "..Oh Soojung." She said with lower voice. Door had opened. A maid old lady welcomed her.

"Welcome. Mr. Kim Jongin is at garden. He might still swimming."

She said kindly. Yuna nodded and she decided to see another version of Jongin. She already met two of them and she was curious as hell for this one. Even she promised just to learn if Jongin is alive here, for confirming if that's the Kai's home, she decided to meet this Jongin or Kai too. It was a huge house with luxury design. Ceiling was so high and a beautiful golden chandelier dangling on wall. Yuna walked till the wide open door through garden. End of the corridor she passed to garden with pool at middle. He couldn't see her at first because he was swimming. His head was under water. He stopped when he realized a girl is standing next to pool. He flipped his hair to tossing water. A bit of water dripped on her.

"Oh hey. Sorry." Jongin said.

Her heart skipped a beat when Yuna saw Jongin in front of her.

"What was that for.." She thought about her heart. And she came back with his voice.

"Sorry but I expected someone else. Did we meet before?"

Jongin asked with lowered brows. His hairs still dripping on pool and he started to swim through corner. He sat on the stairs dangling into pool and got out from pool. Yuna was watching his actions and thought about Kai inside the building. That guy seems kind. He wasn't the Jongin she met at bus nonetheless he made Yuna excited. She couldn't understand why because she was calm with Kai. Kai was so different from this guy too.

Maid women bring him a towel. He took it and brushed it on his hairs. Sun was strong and that Jongin was a bit more tanned.

"Actually we've met before.." she showed two fingers to him. And added, "Two times. Can we talk?" Yuna said with confidence. She already dealed with two of them and didn't afraid of this one. "Yeah..sure. But what's your name?" He asked with confusion while leading her to luxury chairs in garden. It had golden color shining corners. She just amazed how rich they can be for putting that chairs on garden.

"I'm Yuna. Oh Yuna." She said while sitting on chair. He made a hand movement to maid women. She went into kitchen to bring something to drink.

"I thought you said Yura on the door." He said while explaining himself. He smiled a bit. And Yuna totally liked his smile.

"Yura who?" Of course she will dig Jongin's past because she already tried so many times to learn. If that's the Jongin which is very similar to Kai in the building, she want to learn things.

"My..Uhm..friend. My best friend. But seriously your mom and dad's name even matching with her, surprisingly.." he muttered.

Yuna confused because she thought the machine at door was something like that Bigeno thing. But Jongin was listening inside? It was something new.

"Yeah I'm daughter of Dojoon and Soojung." she said while taking the icy drink maid lady brought. Jongin waited his maid to leave for talking.

"But I'm from..another place. And there can be thousands of Dojoon and Soojung who married right?" Yuna added. And took a sip from brown colored icy drink.

"Wow..Mocha. You drink mochas too?" She said excitedly. Jongin was still watching her for understanding her intention.


"What is mocha? It's Beanning. Because it made from coffee beans." He explained while smiling and added.. "You are totally from some other places. Which country you came from?"

"At least coffee has same name." She smiled back.

Let's be honest..she thought.

"I'm from same exact country with you. But from a different..universe. Kim Jongin." Yuna said with a serious expression.

He smiled a bit. But he confused of course. "Are you using drugs? Or are you on drugs now?"

"No. Not like this. I'm telling truth for once actually. I have another me here. I'm from another reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter