world #5

101st Marien Palace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

chp; 5/-

words; 3503

 

"Yura. I've met with her too." Yuna said at the end of long conversation. 

Kai gulped, she could see his Adam's apple movement. 

"She's pretty. And.." She bite her lower lips and scanned the faces in room.

"..and?" Sehun asked. 

"I bet she's our..sister Sehun." Yuna said. Sehun's eyes widened but Kai didn't say a thing. He was just directly looking inside Yuna's eyes. "How?" Sehun asked.

"You didn't exist in there. Me either. We weren't born. Only her. I saw her parent's picture. They were our parents. Isn't that made her our lost-sister? Who born if you weren't born first?" Yuna explained.

"Doojoon. Your father.." Kai's first words were they after long silence. "I remembered. When we were at your house that guys called him like that. Your mother's name Soojung then?" he said.

"Yes." Sehun was the one answered with clenched fists and teary eyes. "She died." He added.  Minju patted his shoulder and tilted her head to his face for cheering him. "Princess is hungry. Let's go to eat things. Huh?" She wrapped her arm on his and lead him to downstairs for calming him down. Because Minju already remember what happened to Mrs. Soojung and how Sehun related to this. They were neighbors, right?

"What happened to her Kai?" Yuna asked Kai, with her all courage. She sat next to him on the floor. He already refused to answer many times but..She didn't want him to keep everything inside. 

"She couldn't take all of this." He said finally. Kai didn't choose to tell his story to Yuna. But now, she met with Yura and there wasn't a point for keeping it as a secret. 

"Don't interrupt my words, I'll tell only for once." Kai wanted her to listen carefully. Yuna just nodded.

"Yura is my.." Kai started. "Best friend who you had crush on?" Yuna completed his words. Kai widened his eyes for referring the caution he made before. Yuna nodded for apologizing.

"My best friend. Let's say like this..She died after we get inside this building." His eyes teared up. "We were hell of curious about this building for a long time. It was like a legend because as you see in my world there's no long buildings like this. We get inside at the most wrong time ever. We couldn't get back, door already shut down. And..We jumped to another world together. We didn't understand first we just checked around and saw a very very very high technological world. It was a huge difference from our real world. She thought we got crazy and making up these from our minds. After second world we jumped..I found the guns there. Wish I never found it..If I know, I would not take guns to inside building.." He gulped and Yuna moved her hand to hold his hand. 

She has her own theories about Yura in her mind but she's keeping it till his talking over. Kai clenched her hand tight and kept talking..

"She killed herself with a gun, I gave her for protection." He nodded with guilt. 

"Right into her temple. One single bullet and my..first love died inside my arms." He stopped again and Yuna tried to be emphatic. It would be the hardest thing. 

"You are braver than I thought Kai." Yuna explained her real feelings.

"I buried the body that night right after she actually turned a cold stone. I buried her body that world and jumped to your world." Kai ended his words and stand up to see outside. He couldn't look at her anymore.

"Kai..Can I ask something?" 

"Sure." Kai answered and Yuna flashed a memory of Jongin, who was in swimming pool. Dejavu..she thought. 

"What was Yura liked to call you? Kai?" Yuna asked.

"She hated Kai nickname. She always called me Jongin."

"What was you wearing when you two first met?" She asked again.

He smiled a bit. 

"Plain white tshirt. You've liked this one too right?" He gulped. Because he understood where this conversation going.

"What does her want you to do? Dancing? She supported you? About that?" She asked again and she realized he got what she's trying to do.

"No..He always want me to study Law. That's why I hate Law and stuff." 

"And..one more thing. We've met in a bus with her." Kai ended that questioning session. They both understand what's going on.

 

 

=

 

 

"You didn't do anything wrong Sehun. Stop blaming yourself." Minju was holding Sehun's face. Looking right into his tiny eyes. 

"You don't know Minju. I..I killed her." Sehun brushed off her hands on his face. He turned his back to Minju. He didn't want her to see his tears.

"You didn't. There is something called fate. That was her fate.. Stop paying for a mistake you didn't do.. You are so cruel to yourself." Minju tried to convince him.

"Stop talking like you know everything. You weren't there that night.." He protested.

"She followed me with her car. Parked next to highway.."
 
When he started to tell his story about their mother, Yuna was listening him from stairs. She sat on the last step.

 

 

=

 

 

"You are.." Kai gulped.

"I am not sure of it.." Yuna escaped from his gazes.

"You connected..You are..her." Kai held Yuna's shoulders tried to make her look into his eyes.

"We are not sure of--" Yuna's words cutted with sudden pulling feel. Yuna smelled Kai's parfume on his chest. She felt his heartbeats so fast. She didn't move till Kai pull her back from hug. He kept looking into her eyes. 

"You were with me. All the time.." Kai murmured with disbelief. He is still trying to accept things. 

"It can be a stupid dream." Yuna brushed off his hands on her shoulders and walked till window. She didn't like the idea of being Yura's alternative in his eyes.

"We both know it's not." Kai followed her behind. 

"When..When she--died?" Yuna tried to ask at once but she failed. Because it's hard to ask a question like 'when did I commit suicide?' It wasn't directly same but..kind of. 

"The night before I jump to your world." Kai explained. 

"Same night. If..that's not a stupid dream. If we somehow.. mutually using same mind points..same soul or which one you say.." Yuna was pushing herself so bad for talking. 

She met with herself in the past world? That one was hard to accept. 

She is the one sharing same soul with Kai's first love? That one was even harder to accept. 

"..She was thinking of you. At her last breaths. She remembered your first day meeting. Law, white tshirt, bus.." Yuna kept talking with the last courage. "..But I was lucky enough to meet with you..I mean with Jongin at bus..That means, one way or another we related.."

"Fate. We call it..Fate." Kai completed her words.

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

"..goddamn car. One single stupid drunk car driver. Hit her. She was there because of me. I should talk with her somewhere else. I was stupid as for let her following me till highway." Sehun told his story with almost white fists. 

Yuna whipped off her tears on the stairs. She heard footsteps behind. She runned away to stairs because of heavy talk between her and Kai. Like she always did..And she was eavesdropping accidentally to Sehun.

She used to went Sehun. Whenever she got a problem. Whenever she need to fix something. Whenever she have bad times. But now it seems like Sehun need a shoulder to cry.

Kai sat next to her. He didn't touch or said anything. He didn't want to disturb her. 

"Sehun..wasn't coming to home. Like 3 years. Then he popped up from nowhere..And we're here." Yuna turned her face to Kai. She wasn't crying for now.

"He abandoned us. I stayed with my father. I didn't know he was blaming himself for mom's death." She kept talking whispered. 

Yuna turned her looks to her shoes and cried again. "I needed my brother. I needed him after mom's death. He wasn't there. He left us." She sobbed at end. Kai wrapped his arms around her, pushed her against his collars. Put his chin on her head-top. Yuna clenched Kai's tshirt while crying.

Kai could not understand what's about his heart. Every time Yuna getting close like this..he was being nervous and hearts beating like he's having heart attack. It's happening from they met first time. He took a deep breath when she was in his arms. 

"It all stayed behind Yuna. He's with you now." Kai finally could find true words. Yuna pushed herself back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter