world #1

101st Marien Palace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chp; 1/-

words; 1975

 

 

2015, 15th June.

 

Yuna opened one of her lids. Pillow was still pressing her left eye. The dream she just saw was so pretty and she wished not to wake up. But it's time for college. "Daad!" she screamed but there was no answer.

Oh Yuna. 22. Typical collage student who loves physics.

He must be out earlier she thought. Yuna wore casual jeans and pink shirt. She walked downstairs to eating breakfast. She quickly prepared and runned till the bus stop. When her father wakes up earlier and gone, she had to take the bus.

A guy runned after her. Tanned boy with white tshirt catched the bus as she did. She turned her head back for looking at where the voice of "Stop!" coming from.

I know him. He was..In my dream? Tonight?

When she was in shock with parted he walked inside without even looking at her. She walked behind him and sat next to him on purpose. Just like in her dream.

He is handsome. He had long legs and good figure. His brown hairs are long and he left his bangs on his eyes.

Just like in her dream. Is this possible to living exact same things in your dream? she thought. She was knowing what will happen next. Her dream was starting from that point.

Sat next to him. Say goodmorning. Learn his name. He asked her name. He was kind and smiling.

He asked about physics books clutched inside her hands.

She asked about which school he is going for referring his law lecture books.

Jongin. 24. Law student from Seoul University.

Yuna knew them all when he sat next to Jongin.

"Good morning!" she said. Without missing the line. She knew what he will do. Exactly. He smiled widely with showing his dimple like side on his cheek. He bowed a bit with only head quickly.

He was going to fall down his books. She was knowing it.

They fell and she leaned down to help Jongin to take them back.

"What's your name?" she asked even she knew the answer, for not changing the line.

There's something really weird she thought. But she liked to living the dream she had last night. But it was totally odd and she's aware of it. A bit scary, maybe..

"Jongin." he smiled. "And yours?" he asked. She knew he will lean and open the window next to them. She opened the window before he look at the window. "Ah I was going to open if you wouldn't." he said kindly. "Yuna. I am Oh Yuna." she showed him a  hand and he shake it gently. He pointed the books in her hands. Just before he's asking she answered "Physics. I will be a physician. And you?"

"I'm Law student. At Seoul University. Because I'm 23, it's my last year." they exchanged their quick smiles. She liked him. And it's obvious he didn't turned her back. He accepted her attention..

Dream was cut off here. It ended here. She felt empty when she realized she didn't know what will happen next. "Taeil Street." mechanical woman voice break her thoughts. "It's my station. Nice to meet you." she said while nodding. "Maybe..See you somewhere else too. Girl in the bus." he grinned. "Maybe. Yuna. By the way..Don't forget Jongin." she screamed while getting out of bus. He waved behind her.

"Maybe.." she muttered under her breath after her feet touched ground.

"Maybe.." he muttered under his breath after bus kept going.

 

=

 

Her phone ringing when her class was over.

"Hello dad!" but there was no answer. "Dad! Hello? Are you there?" kind of fizzy voices came background. "Dad? Is everything okay?" She started to get nervous. Why is her father calling and not answer. "Yuna..Go home and meet your brother.101st Marien Palace. Come there. It--IT'S IMPORTANT." His voice is like talking back from a mechanical voice changer and it came cutting by words. But it's her father and she knew that. And what about her brother? He left them alone years ago. She get nervous and took a taxi to way back their home immediately.

 

 

 

2015, 15th June.

 

Left hook punch banged on his left eyebrow. It's definitely bleeding, he thought. He felt dizzy because of punches came one and other. He will lose that fight. The crowd is chanting his name but he didn't hear them enough. Because last punch targeted his ear. He stayed on the ground. Score referee stand next to his laying down body and start counting. He was coughing blood spli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter