I Love You, Noona

I Love You, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, I will go there all by myself because Soojung still had some schedule in Korea, mom,” said a certain gorgeous brunette through the phone. She’s in a VIP airport’s waiting room. “Yes, I will. See ya, mom!”

 

Right after she hung up the call, she heard the speaker called, it’s her flight to States. She stood up, put her Blanc&Eclare sunglasses on, then walked toward the glass door with a handbag on her left arm while the other hand held her iphone and passport. Jessica seated herself right on the seat number that written on her ticket. Taking her sunglasses off, she unlocked her phone.

 

No a single message or call from him.

 

Jessica let out a sigh. It’s almost a year, yet she still hope something that maybe impossible to happen. She smiled bitterly as she looked at her phone’s wallpaper, it’s their photo when they’re on their way to States for SMTOWN concert. Her mind then flew back to where they still together as a bestfriend.

 

**

 

“Sica noona!!” called a cute yet handsome guy, while waving his hand toward a certain gorgeous brunette. The latter turned around and soon smiled while waved back as she recognized who it was.

 

“Junmyeonnie!!” said her. Both of them made their way toward each other. They then gave each other a brother-and-sister hug, thightly.

 

“I miss you, noona,”

 

“Me too. We rarely met each other nowadays, I want to tell you a lot of stories,”

 

“It’s you who always busy, noona,” said Suho and pouted, pretended to sulk.

 

“Aigoo, my baby boy is sulk at his gorgeous noona,” said Jessica playfully as her hand reached out his cheek and it. The only way to make Kim Junmyeon happy again. Soon, a smile crept on his face. “You’re not sulk anymore?”

 

He shook her head. “Because your magic touch, noona,”

 

“Magic touch? What do you think I am? An angel?” asked her and they both laughed afterwards.

 

“Well, you can say that an angel which God sent to this handsome Kim Junmyeon,” she blushed when she heard that. Suho couldn’t help but giggle seeing her cute noona’s reddened cheek, then ruffled her hair.

 

“Yah! Don’t mess with my hair,” said Jessica then pouted, as her hand fixed her hair, while Suho just chuckled at her cuteness.

 

Soon, the speaker called and it’s their flight. They’re going to go to Japan to hold a big concert called SMTOWN.  Suho immediately grabbed Jessica’s wrist and soon intertwined their hands, then went to the glass door. Both of them then seated on the chair, Jessica was near the window and Suho sat beside her.

 

“Yah, who gave you permission to drag and sit with me in the plane?” asked Jessica, still with a cute pout on her lips. She still sulk at the guy beside her.

 

“No one,” answered him nonchalantly, smiled charmingly at her.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes then leaned her back on the seat. She looked outside the window, watched the plane slowly took off. When the seatbelt light turned off, Suho stood and went away. Feeling no presence beside her, Jessica turned and frowned when she couldn’t find Suho. She looked around, but still no sign of Suho. She sighed then sat again, decided to take a nap. Just when she about to close her eyes, someone’s voice made her eyes open again.

 

“Looking for me?”

 

“No. Why should I look for you?” asked her back, looked at him with a poker face.

 

“Aigoo, you still mad at me?” Jessica didn’t answer. “Tell me what to do to make you happy again,”

 

“Think by yourself,”

 

“Mmmm, wait, let me think,” he tapped his chin with his index finger, thinking the way to make Jessica happy. “Ah, I know!”

 

“What is that?” asked Jessica as she turned and faced Suho.

 

Without any words, Suho cupped Jessica’s face then leaned in and captured Jessica’s forehead with his lips. He kissed it lovingly. Both of them had their eyes closed, enjoyed their heart that beating so fast. Few seconds later, Suho leaned out and Jessica opened her eyes. She blushed hard.

 

“You’re not mad again, right?” Jessica shook her head shyly, still lowered her head trying to hide the redden of her cheek. “You are really cute when you blush, Sooyeon,”

 

Suho like to call Jessica by her real name and not with honorific anymore when there is only both of them.

 

“Want to take some selfie?” offered him and received a happy nod from the ice princess beside him. They both then took some selfie, to memorize their bestfriend relationship.

 

**

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we’re going to land at Los Angeles in ten minutes, please use your seatbelt again,”

 

Jessica opened her eyes then stretched a bit, before used her seatbelt. She fixed her hair and cloth. Ten minutes later, the plane landed. Before stood up, she unlocked her phone and turn off the flight mode, then called her mother informed her that she’s already here. She put on her sunglasses, then walked toward Starbucks that located in front of the aiport. She needed caffeine, to bring her energy back again.

 

“One Americano with extra espresso shot, please,”

 

She staring at the barista who making her coffee like an expert. A minute later, her coffee already done. After saying thankyou, she walked to the door when she bumped into a guy.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mister. I really really am sorry,” said her as she put off her sunglasses and her eyes scanned at his clothes and it clean. Fyuuuh, glad her coffee didn’t spill. She then looked up and both of them shocked to see who it was.

 

“Junmyeon?”

 

“Sooyeon?”

 

“Uhmm, I have to go now. See you later!” said Jessica giving him a force smile before went. But, Suho was faster than her. He grabbed her wrist made her stop and turned around. “What?”

 

“Umm, can we talk?”

 

“Sorry, but I have something important to attend now,” said her, lying.

 

“O-okay. But, if you have free time just call me. You still save m-my number, right?” Jessica nodded. “Okay. See you! Be careful!”

 

Jessica once again nodded, before put her su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter