Part1

Haunted???

Click!

Thud! Thud! Thud!

Halt.

Glancing his way to the right and to the left, he starts on roaming through the dark empty hallway, torchlight in hold.

Gulp.

Silence.

Huh?! I can’t believe it! I am scared! Tsk!

Straighten himself, he then continues on strolling the way, eyes flick here and there.

Argh!! Why the hell is this hallway damn too long?! Aish!!

Pak!

Hastily turns on his back, he anxiously searching for the noise, alert.

Who’s there?

Silence.

Hello?

Silence.

Kay, this! I’m out.

Quickly resume back on his way, he speedily walks off from there, the torchlight grasps hard in his grip and it is then when…..

Clang.

! What…

He…l…p…

Gulp.

He…hello???

He…lp…m…e…

Frantically swings his torchlight to the left and the right in search but only to meet with nothing, he unconsciously steps back in alert, trembling.

Wwho???

Silence.

Halt.

Gulp.

Still swings his torchlight to the right and to the left, he anxiously roams his gaze throughout the dark.

Yah!

Silence.

Steps back, he irately swings the torchlight back and forth, terrified.

YYAH!! Don’t you daARGH!!!!!

ARGH!!!!

!!

In reflex, he quickly turns on his heels and speed from there, runs away.

Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud!

Aware with the quick steps behind him, he fastens on his steps, uncaring with how ‘it’s’ has calls for him desperately.

Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud!

Hhyu…ng….hyu..ng..

Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud!

Panting, he rushes towards the hidden wall and leans on it, palm rest on his own chest.

Thud!Thud!Thud!Thud!

Hhyung….

Yeah, right. Did you think i….huh??

Frown, he tilts his head in confusion at the familiar voice.

Whhere…are you...hhyuung??? I’m…sccared…

Gulp.

Carefully steps away from his hiding spot he walks, and just as he confirm his target, a smiles soon adorn in his feature.

Thank god! It’s….

ARGH!!!!

Wwha…

ARGH!!!

Dumbfound, he just stand there blankly as he simply watch at the retreating figure.

ARGH!!!

Gasp.

Just then once he notices the figure has already runs away from him, it clicks back into him, irrated.

!! YAH!! COME BACK!!!

ARGH!!!

YAH!!! KANG DAESUNG!!!