002

Dating the brat, Luhan (Sequel to Luhan Enters My World)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Jinhee's POV

"Fans?!" I exclaimed.

I quickly look out the window and saw a crowd lurking around. Some fans tried to enter but the security guard stopped them.

"Oh god.... What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry, Jinhee." Kris apologised.

"Noona, can't Kris appa just stay here?" HyunWon asked innocently.

"No, I can't. The fans won't leave until they see me." Kris explained.

"Or, you can update your Twitter that you're in another place." Daehong said.

"But, oppa needs evidence that he is there right?" I asked.

"I can just choose any picture in my gallery." Kris said and took out his phone.

Kris updated his Twitter quickly.

"Noona, hyung, appa, they're gone!" HyunWon said.

We went towards the window and saw the fans looking at their phone and quickly dispersed themselves.

"Thank god..." Kris said while exhaling.

"Daehong oppa, how do you even know that Kris oppa is here with me?" I asked.

"Who else? You're close to EXO. And I heard the fans talking about EXO anyway." Daehong explained.

"Ahh... I'm dumb, I think." I laughed at myself.

Kris patted my head and carried HyunWon.

 

Kris' POV

"Appa, when can I get to see noona in television?" HyunWon asked.

"I'm not sure but you'll soon be able to see her. She'll definitely tell you when she's debuting." I told him as I matched the puzzle pieces.

"Appa, am I a burden to noona?" HyunWon asked softly.

I stopped matching the puzzle pieces. I glanced at him as he looked down sadly.

"Why do you think that way?" I asked him as I patted his head.

"Noona is always tired when she comes back home.. But, she has to take care of me after her practice, she has to work at Daehong hyung's place.."

"Did your noona complain?" I asked, certain that Jinhee doesn't mind it.

"She didn't say anything. She smiles happily whenever she takes care of me. Probably she doesn't want me to worry.."

"HyunWon ah, she smiles happily whenever she takes care of you because you're everything to her. She loves you a whole load and you're not a burden to her." I explained.

"Really?" HyunWon looked at me, tearing slightly.

"She only has you. Your umma and appa are back home and she doesn't has any relatives here. You're the only one. Did you forget about her fainting due to searching for you when you went missing?" I asked.

"I do.. I felt really bad, that's why I think that I'm a burden to her.." HyunWon said.

"You're not. You're definitely not a burden. You're not a burden to anyone. You're a lovable and understanding kid." I explained as I patted his head.

HyunWon stood up slowly and went towards Jinhee.

 

Kang Jinhee's POV

I was folding the clothes and felt someone tugging on my blouse. I looked down and saw HyunWon with teary eyes.

"Wonnie?! What's wrong?!" I asked as I quickly knelt down and looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter