001

Dating the brat, Luhan (Sequel to Luhan Enters My World)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Jinhee's POV

"Okay, let's take a break for 10 minutes." The dancing instructor said.

I laid down on the floor along with other trainees, breathing heavily.

"When are we ever going to debut?" A trainee said.

"If we managed to hold on and improve, we will." Another trainee replied.

Will I ever be able to stand on the stage? Will I stand on the stage with Luhan? 

"Jinhee." The dancing instructor called me.

I stood up and went towards him.

"You have to improve more. You're behind most of the trainees." He said sternly.

"Yes, I will. Thank you." I bowed at him.

 

Everyone left the dancing room, except for me. I decided to stay back and practice more.

"I have to improve more and catch up with the others." I said as I the song.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started practising. I took no notice of the time until I heard a familiar voice.

"How long are you going to practice?"

I stopped dancing and looked at the reflection of the mirror.

"Until I manage to catch up with the others." I said.

"You've been dancing for 5 hours. Take a break."

He came towards me and handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks."

"Let's go for food."

"Brat, I can't." I said.

"Aren't you hungry?" Luhan asked.

"No." I lied, wanting to practice more but my stomach betrayed me and started growling.

Luhan laughed as he wiped my sweat.

"Go take a shower. We'll have dinner together." Luhan said.

"B-But.." Luhan pushed me out of the dancing room and went to the locker.

"I'll wait for you in the dancing room." Luhan said.

"O-Okay.." I gave in.

 

***

 

Luhan's POV

"Cut it this way." I showed Jinhee the way to cut long beans.

"This way?" Jinhee tried copying however failed miserably.

"Just do what you're good in. Stop destroying the beans." I said and took the knife away from her.

"Hey! I'm trying to help, you ungrateful brat." Jinhee pouted as she went and cracked the eggs.

"I'm more than glad if you don't help to destroy these precious vegetables." I said.

"Noona, do you need help?" HyunWon asked.

"It's alright, Wonnie. Sit down there quietly and do your homework, okay?" Jinhee said.

HyunWon nodded and left the kitchen.

"Why can't we go out and eat?" I asked.

"Because you're an idol and you can't be seen with other girls." Jinhee answered.

I pouted and continued cooking.

 

"It's delicious, hyung!" HyunWon said happily.

"Eat a lot then." I smiled and patted his head.

HyunWon nodded his head and continued eating. I looked at Jinhee who was smiling at HyunWon. It's not a dream. You're with her, Luhan.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Jinhee asked.

"E-Eh? Nothing. Eat your food." I said.

"I was eating until you kept on looking at me." Jinhee glared at me.

"Shut up and eat." I said.

"Stop lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter