What Not To Do At The Airport

What Not To Do In Public

Minseok was almost daring Baekhyun to make his next move, with the younger males arms wrapped around him from the back and one of his hands twiddling Minseok's thumb to keep him occupied, he was just daring. Minseok knew exactly what Baekhyun wanted to do, he wanted to put his hand up his shirt and feel his newly chiseled abs. Minseok worked hard to gain his new and improved body structure and it really paid off, he felt more confidence within himself and he certainly wasn't afraid to show more than just a little bit of skin but ever since he attained his newly toned body s have been obsessed with him and wanting to touch his abs - especially Byun Baekhyun. Whatever chance Baekhyun got he would run his hands along the front of Minseok's shirt and sometimes even dare to go inside of his shirt and feel his actual skin (which was the ridiculous situation he was stuck in now). Normally Minseok wouldn't mind so much because he'd do it back at the dorm and he could give him a good warning and a slap on the arm or a flick on the head.

Right now though, right now he cared very much because they were stood in an airport full of fans and reporters and Baekhyun was trying to sneak his hand up Minseok's shirt to feel his abs and it's not like Minseok could kick up a fuss because that would make a scene and making a scene would be bad in public like this.

"Byun Baekhyun," Minseok lowered his voice to a whisper so only Baekhyun could hear.

"Hyung?"

Minseok could hear the smile on his voice and it ticked him off, "What do you think you're doing?!"

Baekhyun wasn't listening, he tried to reach higher up Minseok's shirt as Minseok struggled to pull it back down because what a he was being.

"...are you two even listening?"

Startled from the sudden raise of a voice and eyes looking their way, Baekhyun's hand had stopped roaming and stayed still slightly under Minseok's shirt and Minseok had looked wide eyed and he smiled awkwardly as he thought about nodding but then thought no because it'd only get him into more trouble.

"You didn't hear did you?" Mr Manager asked.

Baekhyun being Baekhyun nodded his head, doing the exact thing that Minseok had wanted to avoid.

“We heard, we heard.” He said.

At this their manager raised his eyebrows and took a deep breath, "Yixing will explain because I'm not going through it again."

With a huff and a shake off his head Mr Manager walked on forward and the group started to follow as Yixing fell back to Baekhyun and Minseok.

"I'm not moving until you remove your hands from under my shirt."

Baekhyun was resistant as ever and began pushing Minseok forward, laughing softly behind him as Minseok tried to stand his ground.

Minseok smiled with trouble as Yixing gave him a sympathetic look, "Do you want me to heal away his hands?"

Oh, Yixing, if only. 

 

 

A/N - Hiya, a short chapter for all of you, it's 500 words and all updates will have around the same (if not more) word count. And depending on how much I go into the story - there might be parts that connect with each other. Feedback is much appreciated and if there are any mistakes please let me know in the comments and I'll correct them asap.