Drunken States

Reconnected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Youngji stumbled out of the production building. She was slightly dizzy, but she didn’t care. The dizziness was warm…and comforting…and addicting. She needed more of the haziness. She craved it.

                She pulled out her phone and called a certain number.

                “Yoboseyo?” A male voice on the other end said.”What do you want, Youngji?”

                “Kang Joon Oppa?” Youngji said. “Call BamBam and get your over to Grandfather’s Soju Shop.”

                “Wae?”

                “I need a drink and I am not coming alone.”

                “I don’t want too-“

                “Just do it!” And with that, Youngji hung up.

👓🎓🎓🎓                                      ♋

          Flashback

                                Everyone stayed seated in their chairs where the teacher shouted out their roles for the upcoming film they were producing as a school to enter in a film contest.

                Mrs. Choi started shouted roles out, going from lesser roles to more leading roles. Finally she got to the last four people.

                “BamBam. Supporting lead actor.” BamBam started clapping for himself, which made everyone stare at him. But who could really blame him. It was a pretty big role.

                “Kang Joon.”Mrs.Choi smiled.  “Congratulation onto making the role as the lead actor.”

                Everyone in the room knew that there were only two females roles left, one supporting and main.

                And there were only two remaining females left.

                Heo Youngji and Goo Hara.

                Mrs. Choi cleared . Everyone held their breaths. The air seemed to dampen.

                “Our leading actress,” Mrs. Choi announced. “…Is Heo Youngji! Congratulations.”

                A matter of applause came soon after the final announcement, Hara as supporting and Youngji as leading.

                I should be jealous, shouldn’t I? Hara thought. Hara didn’t care. All she wanted to do was to be close to the student director. Supporting should do the job.

                “And to our student director…” Mrs. Choi said. “Let’s welcome Wang Jia Er.”

                Jackson rose from his seat and bowed in all directions. “I am Jackson. I hope we can get along qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter