Hangover and Beginnings

Reconnected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigoo! Aishh! Aigoo!” Youngji lifted her head from the pillow and crashed her head back down on the pillow.

                “It hurtsss,” Youngji moaned. It really, really hurts.” She sat up and supported her head with two fingers. “I hate hangovers.”

Kang Joon stopped at the bedroom door and peered in. “You don’t look so pretty,” Kang Joon said.

“I don’t feel so pretty,” Youngji said back. She looked at Kang Joon and threw a pillow at him.

“Put a shirt on!” Kang Joon caught the pillow and scowled.

“That is a great way to show thanks to someone who carried your drunk body back home.” He threw the pillow back at her. “What if some ert carried you sorry home, huh?”

Youngji pouted. “It’s not my fault for being so easily drunk”

“Yes, that’s true. But it was your choice to drink it, wasn’t it? If you didn’t choose to drink, I wouldn’t have carried you home and you wouldn’t have thrown a pillow at me and I wouldn’t have lectured you on how it was your fault not mine.”

Youngji looked down on her blanket. “I’m sorry. I’m just stressed out and…” She gave a glance at the clock and gasped. “WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP!” She pointed at Kang Joon. “Get out of my room and put on a shirt for good sakes.”

“My room,” Kang Joon murmured. “Hey, I tried to wake you up. It isn’t my fault that you were drunk.”

“GET OUT!” Youngji threw another pillow at his chest.

“Fine, Fine.” Kang Joon paused. “I alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter