Fourth

Every Hour of Everyday

We laughed too hard during the break. All thanks to Hyuk's clumsiness. We were already sat on the bench that we usually use in the canteen when Hyuk almost arrived at the place. He hadn’t even enter the canteen when he waved to us happily. But before we even managed to wave back, his hand accidently hit a teacher's head. We both saw that he quickly bowed and mumbled countless apology.

Unfortunately, it was the most 'killer' teacher in the school.

We didn't have lunch together with Hyuk today, because he being pulled by the teacher to somewhere. Probably her office. 

"Hey, I just remember something." Sungjae changed his laughter with some sentences. I looked up to him curiously.

"What?"

"Were you going with Hyuk that day?"

"What day?" I asked back. 

"Its already a few weeks ago, but do you still remember that morning when you were mad with me? You were gone and came home at night."

I ahh-ed as i remembered the moment. He finally figured it out. "Its true. How did you know?"

"I checked your call records." Sungjae answered lightly. 

"Please don't start being creepy towards me."

"Ya!" He yelled out of disagreement about being called 'creepy'. "I just... accidently saw it. Do you think im a creepy old man who chase over a highschool girl?"

"You seem to be like one though."

He almost yelled at me again but the bell rang. Both of us stood up and walked together to the class.

"What happen with Hyuk then?" I asked. 

"Maybe he'll get a detention." the other guessed randomly.

"Maybe he wont be able to join Mrs. Jo's class until midterm." I replied. Mrs. Jo was the teacher that Hyuk accidently hit.

"Maybe he'll get expelled from here." His guess a bit out of line now. But I laughed.

"Got kick out from the country! That gotta be amaz--" 

"Ya!" Someone's hand pulled my hair from the back, succesfully made me let out a loud scream. I think I know the owner of this hand. "Having fun badmouthing me?"

"Hyukkie!" I yelled back. "Let go!"

"But you were being rude!"

"I'm not the only one!" I tried to pull Sungjae closer so Hyuk could reach him too, but he disappeared already. 

Yeah, just go for now, I'll make him pay for it later.

"I'm so disappointed." He said almost like whisper, which made it even scarier. 

"Mom!" I cried, busily calling my mom. "I'll report you to my Mom!"

"Go ahead!"

"Why are you being like this?" I whined.

"You're so ruuuuude!"

"I'm nooooot!"

We yelled at each other in the coridor, we didn't even realize that everyone started to give us their attention. Most of them didn't recognize me. Of course, im not popular in the school. I didn't even try to recognize them. Its hard for me.

"Han Sanghyuk!" Someone's voice came closer, soon after Hyuk's hand couldn't reach my hair anymore. Before I could feel relief, I got pull by someone. This hand is smooth. It means, its not Hyuk's. "Who’s this girl?"

"Kim Namjoo!" Hyuk yelled my name. 

"Which class are you in?" I just recognize Mrs. Jo 's voice and scary feeling suddenly wrapped my heart. 

"I-im the same as Sungjae." I couldn't think anything beside that.

"Oh, Sungjae." The teacher mumbled. Everyone in the school know Sungjae. I already said that teachers love him.

"Where are we going?" Hyuk asked. We were being pulled by the teacher, which made my heart almost drop from its place.

"My office."

"Again?" Hyuk blurted with an unpleasant tone. He was just came back from that office, and soon after, he was dragged towards that place again. 

"Why are you picking a fight if you don't want to enter my office?" Mrs. Jo answered. Hyuk rolled his eyes as the teacher continued, "Especially--with a girl!"

"That girl annoyed me!"

"You annoyed me even more!"

If i’m not being drag like this, i’m going to make a joke about him being close to Mrs. Jo and haunting Hyuk with it for a long time. 

Its nice if Sungjae were with us. 

"Ya! Promise me you wont badmouthing me next time!" Hyuk let another yellout from his mouth, made Mrs. Jo glare at him. He tried to reach my hair, but the one who walked between us wont let him.

Yeay. Thanks, Madam.

We entered Mrs. Jo' office soon after, just to receive such a great scold from her. Okay, I wont make trouble in school again. 

"You were overreacting." I said after Hyuk closed the office door behind us. 

"I didn’t."

"You did."

"Do you know?" He held my hand, which made me stop my step. "That words we say might come true? Its the same as wishes. So what if i do get expelled from here? Are you going to take the responsibilety?"

I blinked. "I'm sorry."

He let out a sigh then walked again. "Sure. Don't do it again."

"Okay." I replied, try to walk beside him. But his speed is no joke. He was already gone in the corner before i could catch up. 

What’s gotten into him?

#

I fell down under a big tree, trying to get some air to dry my sweat. I just finished my turn in marathon test, which is killing me so much. I'm supposed to went jogging every morning, but its been a long time since my last. I almost fainted during the test, its almost miracle that I could finish.

"Namjoo!" Sungjae's voice came closer. I sat up and looked at him who is running to me. He already finished his test even before i got my turn. I think he's not that tired, very different from me who is dying here. "See what I bring!"

I saw a big bottle of cold water, successfully made my eyes bigger. 

"Give it to me!" I sang the chorus from Sistar's 'give it to me' pretty desperately. Sungjae ran faster. I caught the water after he throw it to me and drink it without hesitation. 

Someone should've play 'Almost Paradise' as the backsound. 

"Wow," he mumbled when I threw the empty bottle to the ground. "Sure you're not a tank?"

"Not really sure." I said jokingly. "Where's Hyuk?"

Remember that our (Sungjae and Me) class with Hyuk's class do P.E class together?

I think its really that I remember that simple fact, before I could meet Hyuk. Even though I just realized it when the teacher called some names that not familiar for me.

"He just ran." Sungjae opened another bottle, but I steal it from him. 

I'm pretty sure he glared at me when I emptied the bottle.

"Which lane is he?" I asked, focusing my eyes on the 4 guys who just ran in the track. 

"Three."

I'm a bit surprised to see Hyuk was the fastest one. He reached the finish line soon after. I bet his time record one of the best today.

"You better stop watching him." Sungjae closed my eyes with one of his hand. I giggled.

"There's no need to jealous." I grinned while sweeping Sungjae's hand from my face. "Its just Hyuk."

"Dont underestimate him." Sungjae mumbled while he laying down on the ground. I did the same beside him. "He might make you fall for him."

"Its not like he wants to, too." 

"He might want to."

Wah, Sungjae was sounded pretty worry. What makes him talk like this? 

"Hey, so what if there's some loveline between me and Hyuk? He's not a bad guy after all."

Sungjae nodded, but he still looked worry. Sometimes he just being childish. I don't understand him.

“Hyuk’s approaching us now.” 

Hyuk just finished his track then he ran towards us. I sat again just to waved at him, he threw a big smile.

"Hi." He said after he arrived, he joined to lay down with us. He laid beside me. 

"No no no." Sungjae suddenly got up, he pushed Hyuk, then laid down between me and the other guy. 

I laughed. Oh, he's really childish. 

"What is this?" Hyuk asked. "Are there something between you two?"

"Of course there's something between us," I answered lightly. "We've been friends since kindergarten, there's no friendship between a man and a woman without a moment that they confused them self as if they liked each other..."

"Ya!" Sungjae yelled in disagreement. "Namjoo, don't you dare think like that!"

"Its like that in movies. It might be the case for us too." I said with a grin.

Sungjae shook his head. "No, we wont be like that."

"Wah, im envious." Hyuk said in disappoinment because being left behind. "I wont be surprise if you two end up together."

"Hyuk," Sungjae turned his face to the other guy. "Please don't make it worse." 

"It's pretty funny though." Hyuk answered, in I-dont-care tone. "I need to come back to class. See you later guys."

"Wait, Hyukkie." I also got up and walked beside him. "Lets go together."

"Eh, wait for me, guys!" Sungjae ran to walk with us, but I pulled Hyuk to ran faster. 

Sungjae cursed a lot while catching up to us.

The good thing is, we laughed a lot until we reached the class.

I ... like it that I have another good friend beside Sungjae.

#

a/n

i didn't re-read it so,,,,,,

i think there are typos and (countless) grammar errors 

i'm so sorry for late posts, i actually already write it til chapter 12 and currently write the 13th but i got writer block aksjdksjfhksjdhf and i just enter high school, yeoreobun~~~ i'll post the next one soon if the internet connection is being nice and i dont have any homework so okay see you soon guys i love you