Not in heaven

Be Natural

They had sneaked out the delivery doors to avoid the fans who always crowded around the entrance of the SM building. Thankfully Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun caused a great distraction. Even from that distance and the screaming girls, Tikki picked up the beat of 'Supa Love'.  In comparison, a guy and girl didn't even make a blink on the radar.

They talked as they went, about the difficulties of leading, the stresses of responsibility, the rewards. Occasionally they held hands when faced with massive crowds. Suho usually went first breaking a trail, letting Tikki nudge him in the correct direction with a light graze against his waist.

"There he is." Tikki spotted her maknae sitting on the curb of the busy street. Instinctively Suho took her hand as they trotted across the street dodging cars, the person she pointed out was a huddle of dark clothes.

"Byun, I'm here." Tikki knelt carefully next to the boy, looking beyond the edge of his pulled up hood, "Oh no, sweet heart! What happened?" Her hands pushed at the fabric to reveal a hideous sight. Thick blood still gleamed from a gash in the boy's forehead and a hard crust of red covered the left side of his face.

"I was in a fight." The crust cracked as the hollow sound came out. His eyes sharpened suddenly, "Where am I? I don't like it here! Why-- Why am I covered in blood?"

Tikki hushed the boy, her entire weight was needed to stop the him bolting away. "Byun, it's all right. We are going to get you cleaned up."

"I don't want to go back to campus. I can't think, thinking, thinking." Byun hit the side of his head, thankfully missing the wound.

"Tell you what, I'll do your thinking for you, Byun. All you need to do is walk, we'll make sure you get where we're going. You don't have to think of a single thing." She cupped her maknae's check in her palm, the remnants of his goth makeup smudging her skin.

"Who is he?" Byun looked past his noona, noticing the blonde young man who hovered nearby.

"That is Suho, he is going to lead the way so we don't get lost. Can you get up?" Shakily Byun got to his feet with the helping hands of Suho and Tikki. Byun was taller than Suho first thought but so skinny he practically disappeared if you looked at him from the side.

Truthfully, Suho would have been scared of this Grim Reaper in school but Tikki was treating him like a fragile butterfly making Suho think there might be more to the boy than his appearance.

Suho protected the duo as they maneuvered back to the SMent building. He tried to deflect people from bumping into the boy who kept up a steady stream of nonsense to entertain his noona, who laughed occasionally. Suho had to enter a special PIN into the lock at the delivery door, as he held the door open Tikki stopped to ask, "Do you still think this is a good idea?" Her eyes were filled with worry even as she forced her voice to be cheerful.

Returning the favor, Suho pat her on the shoulder, "He can clean up, we can find him some new clothes. If you want, I'm sure we can find an empty room so he can sleep, or he can just stay with us." Suho back pedaled as Tikki's eyes flashed up at him, "Besides we're here already."

***********************
"Maybe they stopped somewhere to make out." D.O. volunteered this insight to the discussion of when Suho would return.

"Don't worry about them, worry about getting this stupid player off repeat." Baekhyun looked ready to destroy the offending music maker as the 5th round of 'Lovefool' played. Sehun was dancing the choreo perfectly which made the other members wonder what else they didn't know about their maknae.

Lay finally looked up from his mission, came over, took the player and popped the battery out.

"Ah, man." Sehun dejectedly finished the dance without music. It was well known that if you don't finish a Teen Top dance, Niel comes to terrorize your dreams.

"Stop goofing around, I only have five more stickers to find." Lay returned to his hunt.

Xiumin sitting at the edge of Lay's sorted piled snatched up a toy boat and flipped it over to his younger. "Thank you ge-ge but I don't think you're supposed to help me." Not wanting to ignore the helpful hyung, Lay carefully peeled the sticker and added it to the shirt he was now wearing. "Four left. I wonder what the prize is going to be."

Kai mumbled to Sehun, "Probably a with Suho." The dancer was feeling put out for not being featured more, he wasn't used to being ignored.

Sehun backhanded him in the chest, "Stop. She's a good girl."

"A good girl that is openly flirting with half the room." Kai snorted.

"Mad because one of them isn't you?"

"She's not even pretty, but if the lights were out I guess I could convince myself."

"Classy Jongin, really classy." Sehun got up and went to sit next to Chanyeol who was replaying the footage of the fire drill for Tao.

***************
Byun was clean and sleeping fetal-style at the side of the room. Tikki had used some of the ribbons from the day to tie bells to his wrists and ankles, she wanted to know if he moved.

As a group, they decided to recreate the entrance of Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol from their fire drill. To freshen the embarrassment, the guys put the battery back in the player and ran around the basement level they were on.

The rest of the group gathered round the doors waiting. As a special flourish, Chanyeol burst through the stage doors crazily swinging his arms in mocking tribute to the choreography of 'Rocking'. It was a pretty funny sight until he stumbled over his own feet and went careening into the crowd.

His long arms swung in a circle hitting Luhan who flew into Tikki. The duo went crashing to the ground as Chanyeol spun off to create more devastation.

Knocked for a loop, Luhan slowly pushed himself up on his hands. Dazed, it didn't register that the floor felt squishy.

From below him, in Mandarin, Tikki asked with a groan, "Luhan, are you dead?"

Stunned, Luhan shook his head, "I don't think I am."

"Then you're not in heaven, so get your hands off my s."
....
....
....
"OFF!" Tikki pressed her foot to his chest, kicking Luhan off her before rolling out from under him. Hitting the ground for the 3rd time that day, Luhan lay there groaning.

Crossing her arms over he chest, Tikki held herself as she knelt on the floor. Luhan recovered first and attempted to help Tikki off the floor. "Anything of yours that touches me, you are not getting back. I can do it myself."

She struggled to her feet, not letting the pressure off her chest. She saw Luhan looking and erupted, "It hurts! How about I kick you in the balls and you can experience the same feeling." Luhan wisely retreated without saying anything further, hiding behind Xiumin.

"I'll be back." Tikki scooted from the room calling over her shoulder, "Turn off that damn song!" 'No More Perfume on You' had just started, Baekhyun took a page from Lay's book and popped out the battery. He had no interest in being killed just now.

"What a freak show!" Kai blurted out once the door closed. "She has wasted our entire damn day. None of this is even close to usable."

"Kai can you be quiet." Suho didn't often reprimand Kai, even softly. "She's having a hard time of it at school and today's events are converging strangely, it's not her fault that its been chaotic."

Kai snorted, "Figures you would take her side. When's the wedding date?" Kai laughed but none of the others joined. Suho didn't get angry too often but he looked about ready to blow.

"Maybe it's because you have all the personality and charm of a wet pancake." Unbeknownst to the guys, Tikki's maknae had woken up and was listening in.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" Kai hissed.

"I'm nobody. A walking meat stick. But I do know that noona is really fun, the nicest person I know. If you can't see that, the problem must lie in you. Look inward to see why today hasn't been successful. Stop talking ."

Kai taunted, "What would you even know about it, goth loser. You got your kicked and had to call your mommy."

"Well, I would have called your mommy but she's busy with the mailman from 11 'til 1." The light extinguished in his eyes as he rose from the floor, completely prepared to get his kicked a second time in a few hours.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, the jingle-jangle of the bells alerted Tikki that her maknae was on the move, she pulled the bow on her braid tight and went to investigate.