CH 3

P.XI ISLAND

We heard some shuffling around the room. I opened my eyes to see the camera crew. I groaned sittig up but was pulled back down by Jonghoon. I moaned. I leaned down and whispered into his ear. "Oppa~" i said with slight aegyo. He rubbed his eyes getting up. I smiled and fixed my shorts under the covers as i got up. I thanked buddha that i wore a regular loose t-shrt last night and not a tank top. I bowed to the crew. "Annyeounghaseyo"i said. They greeted me. They handed me an envelope that was red. "Get ready for today. Dress unique." I read out loud. "Christina~" i heard Jonghoon whine. I smiled. "Jonghoon-ssi. Wake up, president is in the room" i said. He instantly shot up. I laughed at his surprised face and messy bed hair. I walked to him and patted it down neatly. "I have to go now oppa. Bai" i smiled breifly kissing his cheek before getting ready. I followed the directions on the mission card.

1) Go to the park nearby the dorm

I walked there. There was a tteokbokki vendor there. She handed me another card and teddy bear. I thanked her before reading it. 2) Go to the picnic area

When i got there a vendor selling ice cream handed me a note and a cone of my favorite ice cream, coffee. I thanked him. I sat at the bench and opened the letter. 3) Go to MOUSE RABBIT CAFE

I walked since it was nearby. There i saw Yesung. "Annyeounghadeyo sunbaenim." I bowed to him. He greeted me as well. "Follow me please" he said. He led me to a stair case. "Go ipstairs" he said. I thanked him and went up. On the stairs were candles and some roses. At the top was a giant koala plushie. I smiled and petted the head. I opened the door. Inside all i saw a another giant koala and a table set up. I walked inside holding all the stuff i had recieved. I set the plushies on the bench. I approached the giant plushie and was about to pet it but it moved. "AHH !" I screamed. I heard a familiar laugh. I punched him. "Oppa!" I was close to tears. He hugged me. "Mian, mian. Uljima~" he said. I punched his chest. When i calmed down from the scare i punched him seriously. "Ow! You ounch really hard" i mehronged him. "Thats what you get oppa" he feigned a hurt look. I laughed at his antics.

When he saw me smiling again he smiled as well. "Come here" he hugged me again. He sat me at the table and took the lid off the platter. On the platter was salmon with ceasef salad on the side. I smiled. "How did you know?" I asked. "I have my sources" he said. I laughed. He fed me as we talked normally like on a regular date. We were all smiles and laughs the whole time. When the camera crew left we sat down peacefully and was able to drink blood courtesy of Yesung. He left us to drink and talk. "Lemme see your hand" he said. I gave him my hand and he slipped on a ring. It wasnt extravagent but very pretty. It was a gold band with small diamonds. "What is this?" I asked. "Well, it's my family heirloom. It was my mom's but since i found my soulmate i wanted to continue it by passing on the engagement ring" he said blushing lightly. "I love it" i said reaching across the table to kiss.

"Anneyeoung nae sarang sarang sarang~" i sang. (Annyeoung can mean hello or goodbye) he laughed at my pun. "Why are you so stupid" he pushed my head. I mehronged him. We went back down the stairs and paid the bill. We thanked Yesung again before leavin.g I was holding the giant plushie while Jonghoon was holding the smaller ones. I noticed the camera crew was following us again.  'Oppa, there's cameras again' i told him through telepathy. 'Arraso' he replied. We were passing a store selling cute stuff. "Oppa, can we go insidde?" i asked. He nodded. We went inside. I was looking at phone charms when 1 caught my eyes. It was a boy and a girl both holding guitars. The boy was holding a red one and the girl was holding a blue one.  The only thing that set this one apart from the others was that they both had fangs on them, yes fangs as in vampire fangs. I laughed at the satyr of this. I held it up to Jonghoon and he laughed as ell. We decided to get it along with matching guitar picks. It was silver and was a shape of half a heart. The script on it read 'I couldnt have chosen a better partner' if you put them both together. We paid for both of them and left the shop. Jonghoon pulled my phone out of my pocket but i didnt care. He attached the boy charm on my phone and put the girl charm on his. I smiled at this. 

We were walking around the park when I was hit with an egg. I stopped walking and brushed off the egg. I looked up angry. I glared at the group of girls holding eggs. "Stay away from our oppa!" Then started throwing it at me. My eye twitched flashing purple. Jonghoon turned me around and put on sunglasses. I turned and threw one last glare at them makin her loose her breathe. She struggled breathign and collapsed. I released my glare and continued walking. 'Are you okay?' He asked. 'Yeah, im happy it wasnt garlic at least' i said. He nodded holding my hand. We stopped walking and he got out baby wipes. I wiped my face as he took out the egg shells. When he finished he pinched my cheeks. "You look so much cuter without all that makeup on you" he said. I made a face. He chuckled and we continued walking. I started coughing making Jonghoon stop in his tracks. He looked at me then started coughing as well. His eyes were blue. We made eye contact. He put on his sunglasses. "Do you think we can wrap up the filming?" He asked. "Yes, we have enough film" they cleaned up and we walked away briskly.

When we got far enough we turned into an alleyway. He looked at me and i nodded. We removed our sunglasses and held his hand flashing us to the dorm. What i forgot to do was specify what room. So we happened to teleport to the livingroom infront of everyone. "H-hyung" i heard Minhwan. I looked at him. "Saeng-ie" i heard Mei. She approached me but i back up. I started coughing again. "They're close" i whispered to Jonghoon. He nodded running to his room. He came back with 2 viles with an elxir inside. We both took a dose taming the reaction to the scent of  burning wood and garlic. There was a sound of the doorknob wiggling before opening. In came MBLAQ's manager. He talked breifly to Hongki. Everytime he would make eye contact with me or Jonghoon he would smirk. It finally made sense. He was a hunter. That must mean that MBLAQ is also..... no. It cant be, MBLAQ remained neutral to supernatural creatures. He left adn i was finally able to breath freely without suffocating. "Go and wash up" Jonghoon said. I nodded and went to my room grabbing some clohtes and heading to the shower. It took me a while to get the scent of the eggs out of my hair but after that i smelt like a green tea farm. I used the towel to dry my hair and went outside. 

'We should tell them now' Jonghoon told me "Now?" i asked him. He nodded. I nodded in understanding. "Guys we have something to tell  you." i said. "What you saw just recently has a reason." Jonghoon continued. "You see, We are both vampires." i said. "I was born a vampire and is one of the last remaining purebred vampires." he said. "I was bitten when ii was 14 stopping my aging process then. But in reality I am 40. It might not be much but I am still considered a newborn." i said. "I am atleast 140 by now" he said. I looked up and saaw them just look at us. "FINALLY!" hongki exclaimed. We looked at him weirdly. "Wut?" i voiced out. "Well, you see im actually a faerie." he said. "Im the same age as Jonghoon." Hongki said. it took some time to absorb this information. "Is there anyone else?" i asked. "I'm actually a nymph" Jiang said. "Im a warlock" Minhwan said. "Im an angel" Seunhyun said. "Im a wolf" Tai said. "I'm also a wolf" Jaejin said. Him and Tai looked at eachother. I smiled mishcieviously. "Im also a faerie" Mei said. "So we are all supernatural?" i asked. They nodded. "Oh thank god. I thought i was going to stay hidden forever." I said. "Can you tell me how you were turned?" Mei asked. I nodded. "I was 14 that time coming home from the market when I was pushed into an alley. The guy claimed me  as his mate. I knew what he was talking about at that time because i was exposed to these 'myths' as a kid. I refused to be claimed as his mate because  all i felt with him was fear. He got enraged and bit me. I still remember his voice but i cant remember his face. I know hes alot older. I think he's even older than Jonghoon." i said. "I can help identify him" Minhwan said. "Can you?" Jonghoon asked. He nodded. He sat me at the dinner table. He held my left hand and was writing symbols with his left hand. 

He had asked me to look into his eyes. I did as told and i was pulled into a weird force. There was a bunch of colors mixed and there was black holes with some sound coming out of it. Minhwan was next to one of the holes. "This is the one" he said. He held my hand and we walked into it. We were pulled back to the time i was bitten. He watched the scene as i relived the memory. He was able to pause the scene and flashed light over the guys face. I fell down in shock. Why? Why had he done that.  He was one of my closest friends. Minhwan held my hand again and we left. We were back in the living room. I felt tears prick my eyes. I felt him hug me from behind. 'Do you want to alk about it?' he asked. 'I don't understand. Why? why did he bite me?' i asked. 'Can you tell me?' he asked. 'It was him.' i said. A low growl was emmited from him. "Guys look at the bright side. If he didn't turn you, you guys wouldn't have met eachother." Minhwan said. I looked up at him. That was true. I smiled. 'I guess i shouldn't be miserable.' i said. 'Sarnaghae' Jonghoon said. 'nado sarnaghae.' i said. He kissed the crown of my head. 

"Now that we know what we are, we don't have to hide our true forms?" I asked. They all agreed. I sighed. Having to hide my eye colors and fangs tires me out alot. I heard Joghoon sigh in relief. We both let ourselves change. My eyes were a really bright pair of purple showing excitement. We then saw 2 wolves knowing that they were Tai and Jaejin we left htem to eahcother. I projecte dmy thoughts to them. 'I know you guys are mates, you dont have to hide it' i told them. There heads went down and embarasment. I smiled victouriously. Hongki and Mei were able to let out there colorful wings and they floated around talking to each other in excitement. Jiang and Seunghyun were talking to each other about different elixirs and stuff. I patted Minhwan's shoulder. "I'm sure you will find her soon." i said. "Unless you and Bomi" i said again making him blush. I cheered him on saying he made a good choice. 

Me and Jonghoon went back to our room. We laid on the bed with my tucked into his side. "What do you think about having kids?" he asked me. I smiled. "I love kids, but we should wait on that so we have time with just us" i said. He held my left hand so the ring would sparkle in the light. I smiled. "I wonder how the fans would react knowing we are engaged." I said. "Do you want to do something?" i asked him. HE nodded knowing the mischeivious glint in my eyes. I grabbed my phone and went on instagram taking a picture of me and Jonghoons hand intertwined with eachother with our rings visibly showing. I saved the picture and posted it with a small caption. 'Ottae?' (Translation- Ottae= What do you think? or Do you like it?) There was imediate responses, some fans were guessing why i posted that picture while some guessed who the guy was. I posted it on my other SNS accounts. I then posted a picture of our couple keychains. This got fans in more of a frenzy since they still dont know who the 'mysterious' guy was. Jonghoon followed suit and posted a picture of me and Jonghoon at the cafe today. 'We had a fun day today~ Please dont hurt her *Winking emoji*' 

We chuckled as fans started piecing things together. I felt a presence coming towards the dorm so i warned them projecting my thought. They all changed back just before the manager walked inside. "WHERE IS JONGHOON AND CHAU?" he shouted. I smiled at him pecking his lips before we both walked out to see the fuming manager. "WHAT IS THIS?" he showed us the article where it peiced both of our posts together saying that we were together, which is true, and how we were slowly releasing it to the public. "That's true, we are engaged" Jonghoon said showing of our rings. I punched his arm gently. 'At least tell him slowly' I said. He winked. The manager was now fuming. "The president wants to see the both of you" he said eerily calm. We nodded. We followed him into the car. Since no one has seen our van before we were safe from anyone following the car. When we got to the company we were rushed in. There  was a bunch of papparrazzis trying to get answers. We got into the presidents room. "So, what was that about?" He asked. "We have been dating for a while-" Jonghoon said. "how long" he asked. "Since we were trainees" i said. It was partially true. We both knew that we liked each other but we were to scared to ask but we acted like a couple. "Okay" he said. We looked confused. "I cant break up a relationship thats been going on for more than 10 years." he said. "I also know that all of you guys are also supernatural creatures." he said quietly  so that the manager wouldn't hear. We nodded. "So you guys are mates?" he asked. Jonghoon nodded. 

"Thats another reason why i cant break you two apart." he said. "Kamsahamnida" we both said. "So whens the wedding?" he asked. "We aren't sure yet" we both said. "Do you want to help us plan it?" i asked him. He was like the father figure in my life. He looked at us smiling widely. "Can I?" we nodded. he did a small cheer. "Okay! I want a grandson first okay?" he said. I blushed deep red. "Arasso, I'll make sure that happens" Jonghoon said. I punched his shoulder hard this time. "Ow!" he shouted pouting. I smacked his lips. "How can we have a child when we alyd have a giant baby" i said. He smiled. I scoffed. "Aigoo, you guys are too cute. I'm going to set up a press conference so we can announce it to the public okay?" we nodded. When we left the manager looked furious. We heard him being called in my president. I used my powers to take us home. "So?" Mei asked. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED !" Jopnghoon shouted lifting my left hand. I laughed at his childish behaviour. "Who's planning it?" Hongki asked. "President" i said.  He nodded. We ended that topic and just sat around in our natural form watching TV. 

I took out my phone and messaged someone. 

Me: Hey can we meet?
Person: Sure meet me at the cafe by your dorm.
Me: I'll see you soon.
Person: Okay

"Oppa, im going out to meet someone."I said. "Arasso, dont get hurt" he said. I smiled. 'I wont. if im in trouble i'll call out for you' i said. He nodded then pecked me. I grabbed my phone, purse, a beanie, a face mask, and sunglasses. I put on my disguise and headed out. I passed by with people barely recognizing me Making it to the cafe the worker nodded to the stairs. I nodded and headed up there. "Hey" I called out. He turned around. "Hey. Why did you want to talk to me?" he asked. "I know it was you who bit me." i said without hesitating. His face was shocked.