CH 2

P.XI ISLAND

Here we were in the dressing room. We all had our makeup and hair done. Mei was wearing a pair or tights with jean shorts that had suspenders hanging by her hips. Her shirt was a bright neon yellow. Tai was wearing skinny leather jeans that had chains hanging on her hip. Her shirt was black with skulls on it. Jiang was wearing a pair of drop croch pants that were galaxy print. Her shirt was a dark purple and had a leather vest. I was wearing a pair of skinny white jeans with a blue corset and a blue leather jacket. Our makeup was mostly the same. We had exagerated winged eyeliner with the eyeshadow accordingly to our shirts. I was wearing a pair of blue high top converses, Tai was wearing black lowtops, Jiang was wearing boots, and Mei was weaing black sneakers that had heels to them.

I had my guitar hanging on my shoulders as i shook nervously. They all patted my head tryig to comfort me. "P.XI on in 5 minutes" the stage director called out. We all shifted towards the stage. I noticed the camera recording us. "Aja aja. P.XI FLY HIGH!" We all cheered. I shook out my fingers as my nerves shook me to my core. I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Seolhyun eonni. "You will do great dongsaen-ah, arachi?" I nodded takig a deep breath. She talked to the makeup artist and came back holding something. "This will pull everything together" she said. I trusted her and let her put on the vibrant but light red lipstick. The scent of cherries relax0xed me a little. "Gomowa eonni" i said. She hugged me. "Blow their minds away" i nodded smiling. "This is the first time i felt like i  can fly so high." "Right Bora-ssi? I felt like im being taken to heaven" i laughed at the corny jokes. "Now for the newest group, their debut song which has a unique take on love. FLY HIGH WITH P.XI" they both said. The lights slowly came on as the smoke was released slowly getting lower. Jiang started the beat and Tai came in on the 8th beat. I heard my cue and started playing. Mei started singing her heart out with me ocassionally backing up her vocals. (PLAY L'ARC EN CIEL'S REVELATION)

I looked out to the audience and saw alot of people holding our cards. I noticed they were also haolding FT ISLAND merch which means they are primadonnas. I saw one sign and my heart broke cause of it. I ignored it and continued playing. Not many people enjoyed the sound of rock but this was what helped me relax. When i played the last chords i heard a bunch of cheers. I looked up and saw the same person holding another sign. My heart clenched in fear and my vision started acting up again. The eonnis had to drag me off the stage as my legs weakly staggered behind. When we got to the dressing room the eonnis were questioning me. I was able to hear them but i wasnt able to see that well. My vision kept going between slight visions of them and random colors. Our manager started fanning me. "Are you okay, did you need the medecine?" He asked. I breathed in deeply and shook my head. "Ani, i can get through this." I said. I stood up smiling but as i tried to see the smiles on my eonnis face i was met with nothing but white. My head felt light headed and my legs grew tired. I felt air rushing on my face then a pair of warm arms holding me. "Get help" i heard Minhwan's voice faintly.

NARRATORS POV

A large crowd was formed outside the dressing room. "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME" the EMTs shouted getting through. When they got into the room they opened he door wider so the gurney was able to get through. Inside was a girl on the floor with Minhwans finger inside . Her body shook as andom seizures shook her. The EMT took over and stook a breathing tube in . He attached a breathing bag and started pumping air. The transfered her on the gurney and tied her hand and legs down as to not move. As they took her into the van Minhwan jumped in. "Ill see you guys at the hospital"he said. They all nodded. Fans and papparazzis were taking pictures of this mysterious new idol that was taken to the hospital right after their debut. The person who held the sign was standing behind everyone and smirked before leaving.

AT HOSPITAL

They had managed to sedate the seizures and was able to take out the breathing tube. They put an oxygen mask on her and hooked her to the machines. Minhwan was allowed in. He took a seat and held her hand. He removed a ruberband from his wrist and tied her hair into a ponytail. Since there was large windows that looked into the hallway the paparrazzi took a bunch of pictures of them.

CHAUS POV

I heard a lot of yelling and fiantly saw flashes of lights. I felt the gentle movement as someone pulled my hair into a ponytail. Knowing the only person to do my hair i was able to relax. He held my hands again and i toghtened the grip. I heard him gasp. "Christina. (Christina is my english name) Nana (nickname) can you hear me?"i squezed his hand. I slowly blinked and opened my eyes. I was met by his relieved face. He smiled. I smiled back. "I asked the nurse to remove the contacts" he said holding up a contact container. I nodded. I rubbed my eyes and saw black and blue smeared. "Do you have makeup wipes?" He nodded. He pulled my bag up and took wipes out. He started wiping my face instead of handing it to me. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked.

"When we were performing, i saw this sign. It looked normal unil youread the words between the large lettering. I didnt bother caring until the person held up another sign. This time it was much more personal. Oppa, the person. That person is back" i said. He looked furious and was on the brink of frustrated tears. "Why did that person suddenly come back? That person was gone for years. Why does that person want to do this?" He said talking to himself. The door opened and in came the rest of FT ISLAD and P.XI. i smiled at them as i wiped the tears that fell. "Hi" i smiled at them. Mei eonni was crying as she gently knocked my head. "Pabo, if you werent feelig well you should have told us." She said. I smiled and hugged her. "mianhe for making you guys worried" i said.  "Just dont do it again" i nodded.

I was cleared to leave the next day. They had toprescribe me a higher dosage of my seizure medicine. We all traveled in FT ISLAND's van. Jonghoon was drivong while i sat next to him because the others forced me to sit up here. "Presodent has a surprise for us."  Jonghoon oppa said. "Are we heading there now?" I asked. He hummed in acknowledgement. When he finally parked the car we all got off and headed towards presodents office. I picking at my finger nails because i was nervous. Jonghoon held my hand to stop me from doing anymore damage as there was a small amount of blood coming out. He squeezed my hand while he looked at me. I nodded and he knocked on the door. "Come in" me and Jonghoon entered as the rest went to the practice room. "Sit down." We sat down with him still holding my hand. "So we got 2 offers for both of you to be on a show together." President smirked a little. "The show is WE GOT MARRIED. Since Chau is technically not korean it would be under the global edition." He said. "Are we going together or are we seperated?" Jonghoon asked. "You will know at the first meeting" he said. "Thats all, you may leave" we bowed and left.

We got to the practice room and saw the rest of them in their own groups talking. "What did he say?" Mei asked. "We ar egoing on WGM" we were speakig english now. "Really? Both of you together?" "I dont know. President didnt say if we were a couple or not" i said. "Wow, thats kinda shady" Tai said. She had this slight smirk. I gasped "you know something!" I yelled pointing an accusing finger at her. She shrugged. "I had to do something. Both of you guys were making googley eyes at eachother so we talked to president to arrange this to make a couple" she said. I snarled at her. "I! WHY! URGH!" I stormed ot of the room. I went to the rooftop and blew some steam off. I was very thankful there was a punching bag up her. I hit it hard and it swung back and forth. I was about to hit it again when a pair of calloused hands held me back. I turned around and saw Jonghoon oppa. "I heard what you guys were talking about." He said sighing. "Im sorry if my members did something you didnt like. Its just tha-" he shut me up by kissing me. My eyes were wide at first but then i eventually gave in. He pulled out and rested his head against my forehead. "I think i should thank them for this" he said. I lightly punched his shoulder. "Yah" i said hidin my face in his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around me as he rocked us side to side. "Oppa"i called out. "Hm?" "what about the fans?" I asked. "They will understand. If they cant understnad that im happy now then they arent real fans" he said. "What about your parents? The is really big" i said. "They understand" he said. I nodded as i listened to his heartbeat. He kissed the crown of my head. "Lets go back in. It looks like it will rain soon" he said. I nodded. He held my hand as we walked back into the practice room our fingers fitting perfectly together. I smiled as his thumb made small patterns on the top of my hand. We opened the door and they started yelling and cheering. I pouted my lips a little but smiled eventually. Tai smirled at me. I mehronged her. "So when is the wedding?" Hongki asked. I punched him. He held his arm while sulkig and practically crying. I smirked victouriously as he complained about getting a bruise. "To answer your question oppa, very soon" Jiang smiled evilly laughing. "Ha ha ha. Its so funny i have tears running doqn my face" i said. I felt weight on my shoulders and saw a very chisseled jawline. His arms wrapped around my waist tickling me.

I squirmed away but he held me in place. I eventually got used to it as he held his hands there. I looked at my watch and noticed it was almost dinner time. "We shpuld go back to the dorm" i said. They agreed and we headed out to the van. We sat in the same seats as last time but instead this team Jonghoon held my hand tightly. I looked out the window and saw a mysterious gleam. I felt my eyes flash then returned to normal. We got home and i went to the kitchen and prepared the broth and vegetables. Jonghoon took out the crabs he bought earlier and washed them thoroughly and started cooking. As he was cutting the vegetables for me he sliced his finger. "Ack" he hissed. My eyes widened. I grabbed his finger and the blood. When i released his finger there wasnt a cut anymore. Not even a scar. I felt my eyes glowing so i didnt face him. I turned around and quickly cooked. I tried to position myself so he wont notice my eyes. I fekt his hands on my shoulder and caught me offguard by turning me around. He looked intently in my eyes. My eyes showed fear in dark gleams of purple. "Your eyes are really pretty"he said. I looked up and noticed his eyes were also different. They were silver. "Does anyone else know?" I asked him. He shook his head. "None of the members know." He said. I nodded. "Me too" i said.

He smiled reassuringly to me. We finished cookig and set the table. "Food is ready!" I yelled. There was running from the boys side of the dorm and gentle walking from the girls side of the dorm. We all sat at our chairs and began eating. I would occasionally peeled the crab and put it on his plate. He would fed me some of the fried rice and grilled meat. He ocassionally made a leaf wrap with raw meat that was kind of bloody. Everytime he gave me one i would smile at him. There was some gaghin sounds from hongki. "Jugeolae?" Tai said. I smirked at him threating to punch him. He murmured a high pitched screech everytime.

We all played kai bai bo and the 2 maknaes from FTISLAND lost. We all quickly disappeared before they could complain. I followed Jonghoon into his room. We both laid cuddling on his bed as we watched late night dramas. Orange marmalade rerun was playing. I scoffed at really chesy moments or parts where the vampire was made out as the bad guy. Just like werewolves we only get one mate our whole lives. It didnt matter if they were human, lyncanthrope, or a demigod. We were all bound to someone for eternity. I closed my eyes listening to his heart. "Christina?" I hummed. I heard him take in alot of air. I laughed knowing what happened. "What do you think about kids?" I laughed. "I love kids. They are always sl cute and chubby" i said. He laughed lightly making rumblind sensation run against my body. I sighed in content. My eyes ran across the clock screen making my eyes buldge. "TWELVE TWENTY?!" I exclaimed lightly. I puleld away from him causing him to groan at the loss of heat. "Ill be back arasso?" He nodded pouting. I was about to walk but he pulled my hand making me fall on him. He pecked my lips causing me to blush bright red. He kissed me again properly this time. I sighed into the kiss closing my eyes. Just before it vot to intimate i pulled away. I felt my whole face glow red.

I quickly left the room and showered in my room. I changed into my pjs. Once i was done i walked back to his room. Of course not forgetting to grab 2 bags of blood. Once in his room i noticed him staring at me intently. His eyes flashed silver then quickly disappeared as he looked at my face. I laughed at his face. He was trying to not make it obvious he was slightly aroused. His face was flushed. I threw the blood bag at him. He smiled shyly. I sat next to him as we drank the blood. I let my vampire side out because if we surpressed it for too long our vampire goes haywire. I flet my fangs come out and my eyes turning purple. When i finished the bag I placed it in the trash. Jonghoon finished his before throwing it in the trash as well. He had his arms held up making a come here motion. I leaned into his chest as he wrapped his hands around me. His collar bone was oeekig out of his wife beater. I gently grazed my fangs across them. He groaned lightly. I smirked. I kissed his collar bones before trailing down to his hest before grazing my fangs across his chest back up to his collar bones. I on them lightly to make it swollen, but not a hickey thats noticeable. He groaned louder this time.

I stopped and saw a slight tent in the covers. I laughed at this. 'Oppa, go fix your problem." I said. He rolled over on his side so that we were chest to chest and used his lgs to pull my leg over his. I felt his tent poking my core. He pulled me on top so i was straddling him. He kissed me deeply and started rotating his hips against mine. I moaned lightly whimpering into his ears. He grunted. "The things i would do to you right now if we were alone" he said kissing me before going to the bathroom. I laughed at him. His silver eyes sparkling in mscheif. I winked at him playfully before letting him go in the bathroom. He came out 15 minutes later face lightly flushed with new bxers on. I laughed at the realization of why. "Did you already quirt in your boxers?" I asked laughing louder at his embarrased face. He pouted facig the wall now. I stopped laughing after a while. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Oppa, dont be mad at me eo?" I asked doing aegyo. "Oppa" he stil ldidnt reply. I mustered all the courage and seductively whispered his name slightly.

He turned around fast and pinned me down kissing everyehere on my face. I smiled as i leaned up to kiss his lips. We laid down again cuddling. He was humming a song as i fell alseep to his voice.

_______________________________________________________________________

Silver eyes= pure blood
Purple eyes= half blood
Blue eyes= royal blood