Chapter Three

My Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch. Meaning, it was time for Ara to tour Baekhyun around. “Ara! We’ll go with you” Kai said. Ara already expected this to happen. Of course her brother and Exo would want to tag along. They won’t leave Ara alone with someone else. Especially with a guy.

Ara glared at them, hoping that they would understand. She didn’t want Exo to tag along. They’re loud and… it might make Baekhyun uncomfortable.

“Oh yeah. I forgot that we have something to do.. haha right guys?” Chanyeol faced the boys. “Alright then, I’ll go first, let’s go Baekhyun-ssi” Ara turned around.

“Yah hyung! What was that. You’re leaving her alone?” Sehun frowned and looked at Ara’s figure disappearing. “I didn’t say that we’re leaving her did I? We have something to do! Come on guys!” Chanyeol smirked.

-

“I cant believe that this is the SOMETHING we have to do,” Suho rolled his eyes. “Yeah hyung! Why are we even spying on them! This is not right, you know!” Kai raised his voice a little but got smacked by D.O after that. “Jongin please shut your little mouth,” D.O hissed. “Come on Suho hyung! You don’t want anything bad to happen to my little sister right?” Chanyeol just replied. “Wait what? Why is he even taking her phone away?” Sehun’s eyes got wide.

-

“This is the dance studio. Anybody can come here actually but my brother and his best friends somehow used this room as their hanging out place.” Baekhyun just nodded. For the past 30 minutes, Ara had done all the talking and introducing and all Baekhyun did was to nod at everything she said. “Pass me your schedule,” Ara said. She scanned his schedule and a little smile formed on her lips. “We have the same classes for all subj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter