Chapter Two

My Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dad, can I transfer to SM High?” Baekhyun asked softly. He looked at his dad’s face to find an expression. He seemed to be cool about it.

“Woah son, you’re finally agreeing to transfer to my old school? What made you change your mind?” Mr Byun lowered his newspaper to have a better look at his son.

“I felt like transferring there suddenly. My current school is too far, I don’t like waking up early” he shrugged.

A year ago, My Byun kept asking Baekhyun to study in SM High, since he was an alumni of that school and not forgetting, the biggest donor of SM High. Baekhyun hated the idea of schooling in SM High. The idea of leaving his current friends to make new friends. That’s the thing he disliked the most; making new friends. He wasn’t sociable at all. He didn’t talked much even in pre and middle school. He disliked people. He don’t want the attention. He’s a hot dude; many girls asked him out but he wasn’t the fun guy type. Maybe more to an ice prince. Is that what they called? The guys in his school hated him for that. For grabbing girls’ attention in school. And that was where it all started. That was where he was first bullied in middle school. Good thing though, it didn’t continue in high school.

“Im finally transferring school. A step closer, thank god.” Baekhyun let out a small smile.

-

“Chan Chan! Hurry up! Why are you so slow” Ara started banging on her brother’s door. Not even kidding, Chanyeol takes much longer time to get ready than Ara. Is he a girl or what?

“Ok ok im coming!” he shouted from the other side. The door creaked open, revealing Chanyeol’s fresh self. His hair was the only thing that spoils everything. It’s hella messy and its all over the place. “How’s your knee?” He asked. “It’s getting better, thanks to you, oppa!” she beamed.

It was rare for Ara to call Chanyeol ‘oppa’. He wanted to hear it since a long time ago.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter