Chapter One

My Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara stretched her hand and yawned. It was finally lunch time after 2 full hours of lesson. She packed her stuffs but then she was dragged away from her seat.

“Yah Oh Sehun! I haven’t finished packing!!” Ara tried to release herself from sehun. She didn’t like it if her desk was messy before any lesson starts. Sehun just stick out a tongue and continued dragging her away. Being stronger and taller does give him an advantage.

“Can you two stop fighting everytime?” Suho looked annoyed. The other boys have been waiting for them outside of Ara and Sehun’s class. It was a daily thing. “Tch, come here baby girl.” Chanyeol stole her away from Sehun and hugged her very tightly. “What are you doing!! People are watching!” Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

It has been like that since young. Ara and the boys (they called themselves Exo) have been best friends ever since young.  They were inseperable. In middle school, Ara hung out with her girl friends a lot. The boys didn’t mind it, as long as she was happy. But one day, something happened that made her friendship with Exo even closer. They were the only ones she had, well except her parents of course. They were always there showering Ara with love and care, when nobody else did. They were the ones who will stand in front of her when everyone else turned their back against her. They grew even protective of her ever since that incident. She was thankful because they cared for her, but sometimes she just wished that she had a girl best friend. Who can listen to her rants and give her advice, as a girl.

They made their way to the canteen to have lunch. Just as she walked in, she heard murmurs of how close she is with Exo. Exo is the Kingka of the school. And Ara? She just happened to be a sister of one of them and their bestfriend. She felt a little uncomfortable with the stares that she’s receiving. She don’t want any enemies in this school.

“Ara, are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked her with big eyes. He eyed her careful and noticed her expression. “Is there something that’s bothering you?” Kai asked.

“Guys… are you sure that I have to eat lunch with you. I mean, look at your fangirls. I feel like they’re about to kill me.” Ara whispered and lowered her head a little.

Suho smacked her head. “Ah!! What was that for!!” she pouted.

“Of course it is a MUST for you to eat with us!” He said firmly.

“But.. look! They’re all stari-“ “Ara! You have us. You don’t have to worry.” Kyungsoo cut her.

Yeah that’s right, she thought. Exo was and will always be there for her. Since forever. Ara gave a small smile to them. “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter