Sacrifice

Drabbles Myunggyu/Gyusoo

Sunggyu had an intimate relationship with your boss, initially was forced due to the large amount of debt that his father left to him and his mother after dying, worse his mother fell into bed and went into total despair And so by choice he is offered by lying to his boss.


Myungsoo fell in love with his new employee since I saw him, something like love at first sight but even though showed signs of love this guy just ignored or at least pretended dementia. One night as he prepared to go home Sunggyu I go to his office and offered to him, Myungsoo not hesitate to reject the other who offered for money is not what Myungsoo expected, but I accept without hesitation. It was the first time the boy small eyes and Myungsoo made sure to treat it as fragile as a doll, of course, I took her home and from that night began their relationship, even if not love, at least not for Sunggyu.


Myungsoo covered all the debts of the Kim family in exchange obtaining pleasure, but yearned for something more than that, the heart of Sunggyu. With good treatment and sincere words I give her heart to the man with small eyes. Myungsoo morning received a call from the owner of his heart, Kim Sunggyu, the news was not good.


My mother died... Sunggyu said between sobs. When Myung arrived at the small apartment of his mistress found him in floods of tears.
Quiet, I'm here... Myungsoo whispered soothing words to her lover.


Although not want to admit, he feels a great fear Myungsoo now Sunggyu's mother had died, the boy little eyes had no reason to be with, and not feel the heat of Sunggyu and that saddens him.


It's been two weeks after the death of his mother, Sunggyu return to work, her sad eyes and pain in his heart does not go away, you may notice the worried look of his head and makes your heart breaks. At the end of the day have to go home now he looks empty and it hurts so much.


No more employees and Sunggyu Myungsoo only late in the day and it's time to say goodbye.


So, is this the end? Myungsoo accomplished ask hoarsely. The other boy nods doubting his answer.


It was a pleasure to have Kim Sunggyu... sorry it ended that way. With tears in his eyes Myungsoo seen leaving his office and his life the boy with small eyes that makes both happy.


Sunggyu press the elevator button waiting for this to come and when it finally does, sees the door opened and is lost in the void.


Be happy forever my dear child... His mind repeats the words of his mother seconds before death. Unconsciously he brings his hands to his face which is drenched in tears, desperately turns his feet and runs the only safe place.


Myungsoo lies kneeling on the carpeted floor of his office crying her heart full of pain and anguish, the tears continue to leave. Suddenly a unique heat invades your body.


Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ... They both stand up while still holding on to Myungsoo Sunggyu desperately. Sorry, sorry ... Sunggyu continues apologizing brokenly. All you can do is to return the embrace Myungsoo and listen to your lover.


Admittedly, at first accept to be with you for money, 'sacrifice' to cover the debts that my father left my mother and me, but despite being a trash use you and take advantage of your love, with your love and sincere words, I was inevitably fall in love with you. I was loving you little by little, every time we were together I treasure in my heart. I love you and always love you Myungsoo, so please do not let me be on your side ... Finally Sunggyu voice was broken.
Myungsoo listened intently to every word of Sunggyu and could not be happier, your love is unrequited.


Kim Sunggyu, I love you, you never will turn away from me, I promise. With both hands he took the boy's cheeks with small eyes and his lips together in a warm kiss, sweet and salty tears, both glorious flavors. Sunggyu clings to Myungsoo shirt close to his chest to close the gap between the two.


Several days later a new department Sunggyu moves with Myungsoo where both spent the rest of his life together and in love, in the wall of the living room, a large painting framed perfectly where the two smiled radiant and part a brief description below... "I remember our wedding."

 

 

 

 

Sorry if I have bad grammar but I do my posoble since English is not my language