End of the game

Drabbles Myunggyu/Gyusoo

 I returned hehe Try writing a fluffy story but I fail, anyway I hope you like  ^_^

 

 

Myungsoo lost the bet and having to pay Hoya, the fact is that no one revealed the punishment until after a victor.

Good morning Myung, Ready to pay the bet? Howon smiled maliciously injecting sarcasm in his words.

Nae, nae, regardless Myungsoo said.

Here are Myungsoo. Howon handed a bag to bag raven and when the content could not help but question the other.

Howon What's this?

Do not you see? It is a super man suit and a schoolgirl. Simply Howon response.

You are crazy ?! Myungsoo was annoying anymore. How can I wear two suits?

Well, actually, yours is the super man, the other is ...

Oh no, not that! The raven shout angrily.

 

 

 

Myungsoo not know how this all happened, it was so embarrassing to use the guise of a superhero, to further their Gyu is finished dress beautiful woman, a beautiful girl, indeed.

You're so good honey. The raven guiltily snapped.

I do it because I love love. Sunggyu outline a genuine smile and made Myungsoo's heart beat faster than normal.

Are you ready guys? Howon asked from the other side of the door. When the couple left the dressing MyungGyu Howon Dongwoo and her boyfriend burst out laughing.

You look so manly Myungsoo. Howon earning a look of mock death Myungsoo, but when Howon and Dongwoo gaze fell on his cousin Gyu both were shocked.

You're so cute ... Dongwoo Sunggyu drooled at the beautiful schoolgirl.

You're more than beautiful ... better than a girl ... were the words of Howon which earned him a coup by Myungsoo.

Simply, Gyu is mine! Howon, remember that Sunggyu and you are cousins, and your Jang Dongwoo is the boyfriend of my cousin the law. Both boys were embarrassed.

Do not worry guys, I'm fine with that. Sunggyu said shyly gaining a whimper of defeat of her boyfriend.

 

 

 

When the four boys took to the streets people could not help but laugh at the dark-haired as his gaze reached the beautiful schoolgirl girls were jealous and men could not help drooling. Of course Howon and Dongwoo sporting best. Fed up with the ridicule of the people Myungsoo erupted in anger and thus began a new discussion with partner YaDong Sunggyu forgetting completely.

How beautiful you name? Sunggyu three men cornered against the wall.

Leave me alone, please ... Sunggyu begged but was ignored, just as one of them tried to lift her skirt came to his rescue Myungsoo hitting the ert and his eyes glaring at the other two. His eyes were dark and piercing sowing terror in people and without hesitation ran like frightened chickens.

Are you okay my Gyu? The raven asked with concern.

I am, because my hero. Sunggyu launched into the arms of Myungsoo causing super man smile. Myungsoo Sunggyu smiled and wrapped in a warm embrace, then kissed him tenderly forgetting his surroundings, that until applause and compliments brought to reality.

It's so embarrassing ... Sunggyu whispered shyly hiding his face in his chest Myungsoo. The next morning could not stop laughing Howon earning the stares of the other students.

I would die if I had to do something!

About that ... I ... Dongwoo kept his head down to avoid the eyes of her boyfriend. Howon dead stop.

¿What about that? Something was not right, that what I sense.

Last week I ... Dongwoo hesitated. I ... Aposte with our selection Myungsoo win the match against Japan, but today ...

Yesterday he lost our selection ... Howon he finishes the sentence while her boyfriend nodded.

 

 

 

Good morning Hyungs ... Guess who won yesterday? Myungsoo cheerful I asked as planted a kiss to her cute boyfriend. Sunggyu river the childishness of her boyfriend.

No way ... Howon let out a sigh.

Oh yes, if it can be ... I deliver a bag to his Dongwoo hyung and when I saw the content blushed.

Hours later ...

Are you ready hyungs? and so Dongwoo Howon and left the dressing room.

So cute! Sunggyu squealed with joy and tenderness as he wrapped his arms around the neck of her boyfriend.

And this baby is just beginning .. Suddenly Myungsoo a camcorder bag and planted a kiss to his beautiful Gyu and then target your hyungs.

Forward! It was Myungsoo order and began the action. Dongwoo wearing a nurse outfit, too revealing for Howon taste in shoes and white socks that matched. Howon she is wearing a romper baby, obviously your average, bib, a hat and a pacifier in and one hand a rattle.

The couple YaDong cringed as they strolled through the streets earning eyes of people. The MyungGyu couple could not stop laughing while filming the show.

End of the game ....