Married, my last wish

Drabbles Myunggyu/Gyusoo

Just for today ... double update.....     >. <  Enjoy!!!

 

His name was Kim Sunggyu and was 19 years. Suffering from cancer since age 17 Medical Center doctors Korea could not do anything. Sunggyu body was no longer able to withstand further treatment and his death was imminent. It was May 2014, only a few days after his birthday doctors granted him only a few days old.


When Sunggyu, despite his young age, was aware of the situation he asked one last wish to his parents wanted to marry the love of his life: Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo was his best friend and classmate. Though the constant relapses it no longer allowed him to go to college, he visited daily in the hospital and had not lost the relationship.


Sunggyu parents always said he was very brave with all treatments and see Myungsoo always gave him strength. "He was a true love, a youth but real love." Kim Taeyon, Sunggyu mother, along with the parents of Myungsoo organized a small party to allow Sunggyu ask Myungsoo hand. He accepted without hesitation because she loved him forever. His parents held a private ceremony at his home to meet your desires.


The four parents agreed and did everything in his hands was as a ceremony to prepare as soon as possible. A Sunggyu did not have much time to live and it was necessary to prepare everything in record time. Although the wedding was simple was touching, there were rings, the attendees and the couple dressed in white, the color of hope. The wedding was held in the room Sunggyu. Myungsoo mother radiant smiles like Taeyon when their children were married. After "they are now officially married" the audience applauded loud ripping the smirk of the new couple.


Sunggyu knew I did not have much time, but there were so many much I wanted to marry that endured Myungsoo alive until achieved its goal. "


The wedding day, after performing the ceremony, Sunggyu were encouraged to go out in the company of her beloved husband. It seemed that he felt fine, his face b with happiness and families were together in a limousine to dinner at a restaurant. The next day Sunggyu got out of bed without waking the man next to him and went to the hall to see his mother. He said he was not feeling well. Then he returned to his room with his mother where Myungsoo was already awake and the three began to remember the wedding. A few hours later he died. Before doing so she told her parents and her beloved husband: "Now I can go in peace, I married the love of my life" last look at the beautiful face of Myungsoo and flashed a big smile before closing his eyes.

 

 

 

Sorry if it's a little sad guys, but is based on a true story