001

You're My...

-cover by wait-a-moment-

 

 

 Five years ago, I found my angel.

Some people may think I'm kidding, that it's all a joke.

Sigh, sometimes I wish It was a joke.

It's not easy to have someone that knows everything about you. And when I say everything, I mean. EVERYTHING. 

It doesn't mean I don't love him though. I love everything he does for me and everything he's given to me.

"Hey Ara, where do you want to go today?" 

"Oh, um.... I'm not sure.. Is there anywhere you want to go? I'll give you the choice" I repleid

"I know you want to go to the mall. " he said smiling, " you don't have to hide it from me."

"I know I don't. But.. "

"You want me to stop reading your mind. I understand. You-"

"No, Chanyeol. I don't think you do. How would you.." I said, and stopped. He knew how I felt. He knew I was mad. He would know everything.

"It's okay.. Your human, you're allowed to get mad. " he said

"I know. I know.. You're an angel and you love me so very much. I know you know... It's just." I felt hopeless. He always knew how I felt. He always knew what I wanted and what I didn't. He knew everything, and I felt so bad for not knowing anything. For not being able to do anything for him.

I wished for time to turn back. So I could meet him again and truly understand what he liked, what he wanted. The five years I've been with him, all he's done was make me happy and all I've done for him.. Was.. Well.. Sigh, nothing. 

"You know Chanyeol.. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I can do nothing for you. But thank you, thank you for always being here for me. For loving me."

He cupped my face and gave me a sweet kiss, "Ara, it's okay. It's not your fault. I'll always be here for you because I love you. You've taught me love, and that's the best thing that's happened too me. I love you so much. Thank you for showing me love."

I stared deeply into his eyes, "I know that's not true. I know how much I've hurt you." I thought.

"Ara?" He asked

"Yea?" I replied

"Teach me how to love you again. Okay? "

"Hm?" 

"You'll see." He said, smiling mischievously.