The Bad Boys and I

My jewelry box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author(s): littlepenguins

Status: Completed

  Tags: comedy fantasy romance exo exok schoolliferomance   Characters: EXO-K and Bae Hyojin (OC) + other OCs   Foreword:   Bae Hyojin is a high school  student where she treated like a ghost. Everyone's scared of her. A pretty girl with doll like features but very straight forward and short tempered person. That's why people end up hating her and she gets into trouble. Some people who dont know her well call her an evil doll. She may be scary and cold in the outside, but clumsy is her other nickname.   What if she encountered a group of not-so-ordinary boys who have almost the same as attitude as hers? But in reality, they only like hyojin in this world and nothing else. Hyojin is smart and she could make the most inteliigent person seen dumb by her unsympathetic words. But with EXO around her, she's the dumb one.   How can she live if these bad boys are around her? What kind of crazy life will she has? What she doesn't know, there's anothre reason why they're mean to her and why they are always with her.   you can read here      Littlepenguins is one of my fav authors. the story always well written, simple yet interesting, easy to read and understand. i always enjoy reading her stories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter