Arceldia Online

My jewelry box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author(s): headinthebooks101   Status: Members-only   Tags: adventure comedy fantasy romance exo kai jongin   Characters: Kai, OC, and others     Description   Live in the world of Arceldia where you'll be able to fight alongside other players, defeat monsters, and complete quests where creatures beyond your imagination stand before your virtual eyes.   In this world MMORPG, magis and fantasy are closely intertwined where you pick from the six species that live peacefully with each other side by side.   Here, a heroic and worthy story is waiting to be tols.   Who will you choose?   ~~~     When Sunghye fell into the world "Arceldia". she's blown away by the level of expertise put into it.   Everything from scenery to the spread across the domain in the MMORPG was amazing and she expected it was only a matter of time before her gaming experience turn into a full-blown journey filled with quest and danger.   The only thing she did'nt account for however was the companions she had in her group, specifically the one named Kai.     you can read here Arceldia Online     I LOVE THIS!!! i like the concept of SAO, i love game, i used to be a hardcore gamer back then hahahaha. this is really interesting and different.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter