"I'm happy and contented with our little family"

The Kim's Kind of Sunday

Taeoh snuck in his parents’ room as soon as he was woken up by his pororo alarm clock. He crawled up to their bed discreetly and saw his daddies weren’t up yet and still snoring.

 

It was already a routine for him to wake his parents up by jumping on their bed as he does it everytime they're late for breakfast or something else. So he jumps up and down, causing the mattress to bounce carelessly. “Wake up! Wake up!” the toddler huffs out “Daddies, we’re going to the waterpark today. Wake up”

 

There were muffled words heard as one of his dad s up the comforter up to his head in attempt to hide from the disturbance and continue with his slumber.

 

Screaming won’t do, the five year old thought, so he sneaks underneath the cover and crawled up to his daddies’ faces, mashed in between them.

 

He pulled both their sleepy heads by their neck to get them closer and respectively peppered their faces with soft kisses and Kyungsoo hums in contentment. “Daddy  wake up” he whispers with his tiny voice “We have to get ready, were going to the waterpark. You promised”

 

Kyungsoo forces his eyes open and pulled down the covers. His first instinct was to glance at the digital clock on the night stand and groan as he sees the ungodly hour “But baby, it’s still 6 o’clock in the morning. It’s too early” he grumbles and pulled the toddler into a hug “Let’s sleep for awhile first, okay?”

 

Taeoh wriggled out of his daddy’s arms “No, we still need to prepare things” he protests “You promised” he pouts and looks like he’s on the verge of tears

 

Kyungsoo opens his eyes and also pouts seeing his son's pouting face.

 

He had no other choice but to force himself up because he can’t seriously deal with Taeoh crying. He shrugs off his sleep and rubbed his droopy eyes. He sughs and pulled his son to his lap “Okay" he gently said "We're gonna get ready now” caressing his squishy son’s cheek and nose-to-nosed him. An instant grin draws up to the toddler’s face and he can’t help but also beam at the sight.

 

A snore interrupted their moment which came from the other parent and he sighs “But, we need to wake your Dad up first” he said and the two shared a knowing looks that looked like they just sent each other a telepathic message

 

Taeoh quietly crawled to the other side of his Dad, snoring in oblivion, Kyungsoo thought, and gave his Daddy a glance as if asking for a go signal and Kyungsoo gave him a nod

 

And in a split second, the partners in crime dug their fingers just under the snoring male’s rib which was his weakness because it’s the most ticklish part of his body and Jongin instantaneously opened his eyes wide and shrieks out “Aaaahh No No No” he cries out. “Ha you’re awake, you cheater” Kyungsoo blurted out. Apparently, he was already half awake as soon as Taeoh was giving them kisses.

 

The bed bounced as they continue on tackling Jongin with tickles until the tanned male reached for the toddler’s small form and subsequently his husband which left the two trapped in his long arms and under him “You seriously guys think that you can defeat me? I'm like the strongest Dad in the world”

 

“Yeah sure” Kyungsoo said, making sure to make it sound sarcastic. “You’re my Superman Dad” Taeoh exclaimed, wrapping his small arms around his Dad’s neck and pecked him on the cheeks and he beams, one brow pointed up to his husband while wearing a smug look “What did you say sweetie? Kindly tell your Daddy again”

 

“He’s my Superman Dad, and you’re my Pororo Daddy” he points out to Kyungsoo and Jongin just literally burst in laughter while the smaller male was just stunned and quite offended “How can I be not a hero also?” he questions

 

“Both of you are my heroes” Taeoh explained and pulled both his dad in an embrace with his short arms just like earlier. And that was enough to make the parents feel giddy and contented and Kyungsoo swore they can just stay like that forever

 

But Taeoh was eventually the first one to pull back “Hotdogs. I'm hungry daddy. I want hotdog for breakfast” the toddler suddenly complains. “Then Daddy will make you hotdogs. But go brush your teeth first okay?”

 

“Okay” Taeoh complied and gave his parents a peck before he crawls out of the bed and ran with his tiny steps to his own bedroom

 

Kyungsoo stared at the male beside him as if waiting for an explanation “I’m his Pororo Daddy? And you're superman? Really?” he scoffs and Jongin just chuckles. His brows furrowed and decides to slap his husband on the shoulders in which the taller male winced.

 

Jongin nurses his shoulders before snaking an arm around his petite husband’s waist, pulling him closer to his chest “Because you’re our one and only squishy Pororo and no one else can call you that but only us”

 

He leans in to give his husband a long, chaste goodmorning kiss and Kyungsoo, forgets the offending title his family gave him and involuntarily lifts his arms around Jongin’s shoulder to pull him in closer. The tanned male hovers on top of his husband and Kyungsoo wraps his legs around him

 

Jongin was about to snake a hand under Kyungsoo’s large nighties shirt when someone spoke from their opened bedroom, that being their son. Both leaped out from their position and turned their heads at Taeoh who apparently was standing there for quite awhile

 

“Daddies, you need to get ready now and I’m hungry” he complains so Kyungsoo shrugs off under his husband quickly and rushed up to Taeoh to pick him up. He gave Jongin this discreet smile before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 

 

 

 

The waterpark wasn’t that crowded just like the last summer they visited the place and Taeoh was all ecstatic during the entire ride on the way and the little boy practically yelped and hopped out of his seat when they were parking the car

 

Kyungsoo was the one that settled their entrance fee and Taeoh was impatiently tugging on his Dad’s shirt, trying to drag him somewhere, probably the locker room. “Let your daddy pay for our entry pass first before we change, okay?” in which the toddler just nodded

 

And when everything was settled, they had already changed into their bathing suits, Taeoh was the one to lead his daddies to the inflatable water slide that he had his eyes fixed on the moment they entered the park

 

Jongin guided his son to climb up the slide and Kyungsoo followed suit. Being as clumsy as he is, the petite male almost slipped a foot on the step just when Jongin catches his wrist and pulled him up. “Careful” he said in which Kyungsoo just nodded and mouthed ‘thank you’ with a smile

 

The trio, hand in hand and Taeoh in between, slid down the inflatable. They sharea a sheer joy of laughter at the end of the inclined plane as their momentum gradually slides down. “Again, again” Taeoh jumps in excitement and the two males just complied.

 

At their third round, they slid all the way down to the most end of the long slide and there was a pool of bubbles. Jongin was the first that initiated the bubble fight as he grabbed a handful of the airy substance and warily smacks it along his husbands shocked face.

 

Taeoh was laughing hysterically at his Pororo Daddy whose face was covered in bubbles when Kyungsoo spotted exactly two water guns that were hidden under the foam, probably left there by its owners accidentally. A bulb lights up on top of his head and the two still seemed oblivious to his discovery.

 

He whispered something to his son’s ears and gives each other, yet again, one of their telepathic looks. “C’mon guys, you think you can beat me. I can tackle you in a – Ahggh“ he squealed.

 

The partners in crime ran up to him, holding out the water guns, and began firing the tanned male with “Ahh -- where did you get tha – aaah” he yelps in his high pitched voice as stinging shots came in contact with his skin “That’s unfair. Cheaters!” he accused

 

Then Jongin sent the two a glowering look and in a blink of an eye, ran towards them and tried stealing the gun from his husband. Kyungsoo rushed to the other side of the slide and regrettably lost his balance due to the slippery surface and fell first.

 

And without a second thought, his husband dashes up to him and kneeled before him. He asked if he was okay or if anything hurts with a legit concern look on his face. “I think my bones just broke” he plainly said

 

“What? Where? We should go –“ he was interrupted by another blasting of water on right on his face by his husband “HA! I got you” Kyungsoo childishly pulls out a tongue on him. And he scrambles to his son’s safe side and partnered up once again.

 

They had a couple of round together, shooting water and smacking bubbles on each other until it was only Taeoh who went for another slide on the inflatable. Jongin and Kyungsoo just sat side by side by the end of it, worn out by the extreme exertion of energy, minding their age. So they just waited for their son to come down the slide.

 

The elder gazes at his husband who’s beaming at the sight of their son on top of the inflatable, waiting for his turn. Jongin averts his eyes and catches the other’s gaze, brows furrowed in confusion “Why? Something on my face?”

 

“Nothing” he giggles “I’m just so happy right now. I’m happy and contented with our little family. Thank You” he said with his doe eyes and a wide grin. He pecks Jongin on the cheeks before turning his gaze on their son who was about to go down and the taller male just wrapped an arm around his waist contently while both of them cheered on Taeoh.

 


Adding this gif bc so perf. Husband to the rescue.

tumblr_nq3ikfpiMB1qfyovfo1_400.giftumblr_nq3ikfpiMB1qfyovfo2_400.gif

Taeoh is practically a Kaisoo baby. Don't even argue with me. 

tumblr_nq6dokCjla1uqq0y6o1_540.jpg

Let me here your thoughts on this one (*^▽^*)

twitter x tumblr x