Where Dreams Come True

Where Dreams Come True

[Sunny's POV]

So here I am, stranded and lost in Disneyland. Where could my friends be? I'm just wandering around aimlessly in this extremely large place. Well, I can't waste time since I'm just on a vacation here. I better just cherish this time alone and do some lingering by myself.

I just walked around to look for some Disney characters to take pictures with. There's Shrek and Donkey over there but then the line's long and I'm too lazy. 

"Gawrsh~!" I heard a familiar voice say. It's Goofy!. 

"Goofy!" I yelled as I ran at full speed towards him until... "BAM!" I bumped into someone and fell onto the floor. 

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" A cute blonde haired boy wearing a shiny studded white suit extended his hand to help me up. 

"Sorta... ish." To be honest, my head was still hurting slightly and my eyes became watery because of it.

He noticed my watery eyes and began to panic. "Please, please, don't cry! I don't wanna make girls cry!" 

"Relax, I'll be fine." I said with a bright smile.

He leaned forward and reconfirmed. "Are you sure?" 

"Yeap, sure." I nodded.

"Is there any way that I can make it up to you?" He asked with a sheepish grin with his hands in his pockets.

"Well, you can take a picture of me with Goofy." I replied and used my thumb to point at Goofy who was.. well... Goofing around. 

He immediately took my hand and took me to Goofy. "It's gonna be my pleasure~!" 

I skipped my way towards Goofy and hugged him tightly. "Say cheese!" He said and took the shot with his Polaroid camera.

"Here you go." He handed the picture to me. "So, why is an edgy and cute Little Red Riding Hood going around this place all alone?" 

"I lost my friends." I simple replied with a sigh.

He patted my head and scrunched his nose. "I hope you'll find them." He then waved and ran away with a wink as the fabric on his suit flowed beautifully with the wind. Is he perhaps, a prince?

---

I still couldn't find my friends. It was a stupid idea to not bring my phone with me. Anyways, I got bored walking around so I went to ride "It's a Small World."

It was a very long line, indeed. Waiting and standing for half an hour wasn't as easy as I thought. I got into the boat and the ride began. "It's a small world after all~!" The many children of different nationalities sang. That one line was being sung in many different languages. The decorations were just oh, so, adorable and I felt pretty much amused by the ride. Suddenly, the boat bumped into something causing me to slip off the edge of the boat. I was about to splash into the water but then someone grabbed me and pulled me back in. 

"You again?" I said to the blonde boy, still in a state of panic. He wrapped his arm around me as if he was my overly protective boyfriend. "You shouldn't fall so I'll be your second seat belt." He said like a bodyguard.

I unwrapped his arm and hit his shoulder. "Hey, don't go wrapping your arm around random girls. It makes you look like a ert."

"Well, sorry. I just wanted to save you from falling." 

"But why? You're a complete stranger." I asked.

He made a thinking face. "Err.. Actually, I dunno."

The ride came to an end and we exited it together. "Well, anyway, thank you.. uh.."

"Yoseob." He said.

"Say, Yoseob, why are you alone?" 

"My friends thought that it was funny to leave me alone." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

An idea popped inside my head. "This may sound stupid but you wanna go around together?" 

"Sure, why not?" He immediately agreed and linked arms with me. This guy, is he intimate or what?

"Hey... too much intimacy here." I glared at him. 

"Oops." He let go of his arm and just walked casually beside me. "So what's your name?"

"Sunny."

"Sunny, where do you wanna go?"

I looked around and saw the "Mad Tea Party" ride. "Over there." I pointed and brought him there. 

Luckily, there wasn't really much of a line so it was only a short wait. When the ride started, Yoseob got overly playful and kept spinning the tea cup too fast. He didn't even notice that I was becoming dizzy and noxious throughout the whole ride. 

"Weeee~!" He shouted joyfully like an insensitive child. I was too focused on not puking so I didn't give an answer and just scrunched up in my seat. 

After the ride, I ran to the nearest bench and sat there to relax myself. 

"That was fun!" He bounced around happily.

"For you." I weakly replied, pressing my hands onto my head. 

"Aw, man." He finally realized his mistake. "Is there anything I could get you?" 

"Water, please." 

"Water, coming up!" He jogged to the nearest place to buy water but then on his way there, a few Disney princesses surrounded him. 

"Slow down, my prince charming.~" Cinderella flirted.

"Yeah, be my Beast." Belle seduced as she teased to kiss him. Somehow, I became rather uncomfortable watching this.  I went to the princesses and gave them a piece of my mind. 

"Hey!-" Before I could say anything, Mulan kicked me away. Gah, there's no use in wasting my time on these girls. I just went back to the bench and waited for Yoseob to return with my water. 

"Hello there, my fair maiden." A rather tall, masculine man romantically sat beside me and gave me a rose. 

"And who might you be?" I bashfully asked.

"Flynn, Flynn Rider." He replied with a y hair flip. He's so dreamy.

"Ahem, Excuse me." Yoseob, who finally came back with my water interrupted Flynn. "That's my friend your messing with." 

"Well, she's not your girlfriend, right?" Flynn argued.

"R-right." Yoseob embarrassingly replied.

"Then I have the right to mingle with her, right?" Flynn said.

"WRONG!" From behind, an angry girl spoke.

"R-Rapuzel! I-I-" Flynn began to fidget at the sight of Rapunzel. She grabbed him by the ear and apologized to us. "Sorry, Flynn can be very foolish at times." 

"Foolish?!" Flynn yelled. 

"Oh, shut up!" Rapunzel shouted and they both went away. What a cute couple.

"Here's your water. Can you believe that it's like five times more expensive here?!" 

"Thanks." I got the water and drank it. "What do you expect, this is Disneyland."

---

I wanted to get a souvenir so Yoseob and I went to the Build-A-Bear Workshop to make my own customized bear. I chose a cute and fluffy white bear.

"Look, you can record a message! Sing anything for me." 

"Sowoneul malhaebwa~" 

He then ran to the cash register as he hugged my bear tightly, making sure that I couldn't take it back. He payed for my teddy bear and gave it to me. "Here, my treat so that you can remember me." 

"Thanks, Yoseob. I feel guilty now, I dunno what to give you..."

"Hmm.. Can I keep that Polaroid of you and Goofy?" 

"Of course~!" I handed him the picture and he safely kept it in his pocket. We then heard the sound of fireworks so we went outside and watched the bright colors in the sky.

As we looked into the beautiful fireworks, I couldn't help but talk about my dream. 

"Hey Yoseob..." I said softly.

"What?" He asked casually.

"Is it weird to dream to find the one true love? Someone that you'd love forever?"

"I don't think that's a weird dream. I'm sure you'll find him someday." He then hugged me tight with a smile.

Someday? What if it was today? What if it was perhaps.... You, Yoseob. 

"Hey, Sunny!" I heard my friends calling me.

"Hey, Yoseob!" Yoseob's friends are coincidentally here, too. We held each other's hand tightly before our sudden departure. 

"I'll miss you..." We both said at the same time as our friends parted us, I slowly drifted away from him and he, too until we couldn't see each other anymore. I still grabbed onto the teddy bear as my friends dragged me away and he, too, held onto the Polaroid picture of me.

I thought it was weird at first to be going around with him having only known him for a few minutes but as time passed by, I slowly came to really like him.

That day, my dream came true but it came to an end so quickly or so I thought...

---

[Yoseob's POV]

Vacation's over and I'm now back in school. I walked on the corridors as I stared onto the Polaroid picture of Sunny from that day. I still couldn't forget her cute voice, her adorable smile and her presence. I wish I was that Goofy that she was hugging. I passed by an open window and the picture flew away to the north. When I reached out to catch it, I bumped into someone.

"Sowoneul malhaebwa~" 

I heard the voice recording of Sunny. On the floor, lay her teddy bear and beside it, my picture of her. I looked up and smiled at the girl I met on that unforgettable day.

I smiled brightly at her. "It's a small world after all, Sunny."