Bonding with Friends

Lies and Explanations

" Hyoyeon, we're still classmates. This is so cool" Sunny said with a happy face.

" I know, this is really cool. Since freshmen, we've been in the same class and now, we're still in the same class." Hyoyeon agreed.

While Hyoyeon and Sunny were busy talking about the moments about the day they first met when their other friends, Taeyeon, Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung arrived.

" Good morning guys. Do you know that we are still classmates?" Taeyeon said loudly while hugging Hyoyeon and Sunny at the same time.

" We already know that. That's why I've been whinning all this time. I don't like the idea being classmates with you guys again. It's just so tiring to see the same face everyday." Hyoyeon said seriously. When Taeyeon heard that, she stopped hugging them and turned to Hyoyeon with an upset face. And everyone else was also in shock. " Dude, I was just kidding. Just chill... How would I be tired of seeing all of your faces?" Hyoyeon laughed. That's just Hyoyeon, a trickster, a prankster and somehow can be called the " Playful Liar",

" There you go again. You still haven't changed, Hyoyeon." Taeyeon said.

They all laughed. They're always like that, they laugh even if the reason is not that funny.

" Wait... what section are we again?" Hyoyeon asked.

Hyoyeon still haven't looked to the bulletin board to see what section she belongs. Victoria just told Hyoyeon that Hyoyeon and her friends are still classmates earlier when Hyoyeon bumped into her at the hallway. But Victoria hadn't mentioned to her what section she belongs to.

" As usual, we still belong on Section A" Sooyoung said.

" Hey, I heard that we got a new classmate" Yuri said.

"  Really?" Taeyeon asked while busy playing games in her phone.

" Who?" Sunny simply asked.

" We really have a new classmate, I just don't really know the name. I don't even know if it's a guy or a girl. all I know is that he/she is also smart, and same class with us, Section A." Yuri explained. Yuri can be kinda quiet and shy on the outside but all of her friends knew that Yuri loves hearing new gossips.

They continued talking about their new classmate when the bell rang.

 

When they entered the classroom, they all noticed that their classmates now were their classmates also last year. It was great since they are not awkward with each other anymore. They talked with each other normally and the class was even noisy already even if it's the first day.

They just sat at a chair they chose where they will be near with their friends.

Wooyoung and Chansung has just entered the room with Junho.

" Hyoyeon, Junho is here" Taeyeon and Sunny said. All of Hyoyeon's friends knew that Hyoyeon has a huge crush on Junho ever since they were freshmen.

" Be quiet." Hyoyeon hissed at them. Now, Hyoyeon just doesn't know what to do. She's always like that when Junho is around. Even if Hyoyeon already told them to be quiet, her friends continue on teasing her.

It was just 5 minutes when Miss Ahn arrived. Miss Ahn is their adviser and their Social Studies teacher. All of the students became quiet and Miss Ahn started talking.

" Good morning everyone, I'm Miss Ri Ji Ahn, but call me Miss Ahn. I'm your adviser at the same time I am your teacher in Social Studies. I hope the students in Section A are good, for now, I won't give you any exercises, this will be my welcoming gift for you." Miss Ahn said. " And... please wear your uniforms starting tomorrow."

Everyone nodded.

" And I know I don't need to say that you should introduce yourself here at the front since I know that you already know each other."  Miss Ahn added. " Except for one, your new classmate. He will be here in like 10 minutes, he just had to do something at the dean's office.  So, while we are waiting for him, you can talk with your friends but please don't make it so loud."

And everyone nodded again and started to talk with each other.

" I wonder who our new classmate is?" Taeyeon wondered.

" Don't ask us because we also don't know" Sooyoung frankly said.

" Is that a girl or a boy?" Sunny asked.

" We'll find out later. Can't you guys wait?" Tiffany said who just paused her phone call for a while and resumed talking to the other line again.

" You guys weren't really listening earlier. Miss Ahn used he and him when she was telling us about our new classmate and that only mean one thing, our new classmate is a guy." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

Hyoyeon's friends just nudged their shoulders since they knew that Hyoyeon has a point there.

They continued talking about other things when someone knocked on the door and came inside a guy with a cute, handsome and charming face. The guy was bringing his form and he has his bag slung on his right shoulders. Miss Ahn stood up immediately and approached the guy.

" You're here. Good Morning..." Miss Ahn greeted the guy.

" Is that our new classmate?" Sooyoung whispered to her friends.

" Class, this is your new classmate." Miss Ahn said.

" Your question is now answered, Sooyoung." Hyoyeon whispered back and continued to focus on what Miss Ahn was saying.

" This is Lee Hyuk Jae, he came from America. Care to introduce yourself, Mr. Lee?" Miss Ahn told the guy. And the guy nodded.

" I'm Lee Hyuk Jae and I came from America---"

" That's just what Miss Ahn said" Hyoyeon said silently.

" You guys can call me, Eunhyuk. I like to rap and dance and I hope I can be friends with everyone here." Eunhyuk bowed and the girls in their class were admiring him and staring at him like he is some kind of star except for Sooyoung who was busy drawing animes, Tiffany who was busy secretly texting under her table and Hyoyeon who was not bothered by Eunhyuk's arrival and is busy with glancing at Junho.

 

After their class in the morning, they went to DAEBIS Restaurant to have their lunch. They decided to skip afternoon class this time, they usually don't skip classes at all but this time, they agreed to skip classes since they don't actually have anything to do in some classes.

They bonded in DAEBIS Restaurant, which they always do after classes since Freshman Year.  They talked about what happened to them at summer. Each of them were busy with different things. Taeyeon and Sunny were in a workshop. Sooyoung was with her family and so is Tiffany. Yuri went to Incheon, South Korea to bond with her family and Hyoyeon was busy trying to learn how their business works.

Then, they decided to go shopping. They bought bags for their classes and went to the bookstore to buy some school supplies and some novels. They also ate ice cream which they won't forget to do when they go shopping together.

When they were about to go home, they first went to Hyoyeon's house which they always do. They usually chill at Hyoyeon's house, watch movies or just dance and sing to their favorite bands. Hyoyeon's house is huge and very modern in style. They usually hang out at Hyoyeon's room which is almost covered in baby blue or at the terrace.

When they reached Hyoyeon's house, they the computer and also sang and dance along with some music. They stayed over at Hyoyeon's house for more than an hour.

" It's second day of class tomorrow" Sooyoung reminded them. " And we need to wear ChuRi Academy uniforms tomorrow."

" Eunhyuk is so cute" Taeyeon said.

" And charming too" Sunny added.

" You guys, you're always thinking about boys and especially that new guy." Yuri said.

" I may not be paying so much attention earlier but Eunhyuk really is cute" Tiffany sided with Taeyeon and Sunny.

" That's what you guys think. But for me, Eunhyuk may be cute and charming but Junho is more cute and charming than him." Hyoyeon said while blinking her eyes beautifully.

" Let's see about that..." Taeyeon and Sunny said together.

" Why don't we just get this straight by getting into a fist fight, huh?" Hyoyeon added.

They were all laughing when Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon stood up and fake-fist fight with each other. After the fake-fight, they continued sharing stories again and then Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany  went home because their cars already arrived to pick them up.