Chapter 2

We Are the Block A

Chapter 2

'Engrish'

 


"Waaaaiittt!" Sanghee stopped.

Boom looked over at her.

 

"Yes?" Boom questioned.

 

"Uh. Can we discuss it first?" Sanghee answered.

"Sure." Boom nodded.

 

After that, they went to a corner, and started talking about who they were going to choose.

"I'll take B-Bomb." Jae Rin spoke first.

 

Ji Hyun smiled. "Jaehyo. He's kinda cute."

"I'll take P.O, then." Ji El said.

 

"Kyung!" Ji-Hae laughed.

"U-Kwon," Ji Hye spoke calmly.

 

"Hmmm.." Hyu Yao thought for a moment. "I'll take Taeil."

 

"So that means I'll take Zico, the beggar rapper." Sanghee frowned. "Oh well. Stick to your picks. Let's go."

 

After talking, they went back and it finally began.

"The rules are simple --- no one can have two person behind you. And that's it. That's the only rule." Boom announced.

 

"There's only one rule?" P.O raised his eyebrow.

 

"Okay! Are you ready?" Boom adjusted his shirt.

"YES!" Everyone shouted.

 

"Okay, start!" Boom said, in English.

 

Each girl started to stand behind their chosen member, and sometimes they were confused, mainly because of their simliar hairstyles and clothes.

But nevertheless, they stood behind the chosen right member.

 

"Time's up!" Boom shouted. "Can the Block B members turn behind to see which girl has taken yooooou?"

 

The Block B boys turned to their backs, and to their surprise, they were surprised.

"You? YOU?" Zico pointed at Sanghee.

 

"Are you all satisfied with one another?" Boom announced loudly.

"Yes!" Everyone replied together at the same time.

 

"You better be, because you guys are going to stay together in a new dorm, in different rooms." Boom began.

 

There was gasps everywhere.

 

"Me? With this Jamaican beggar rapper together?" Sanghee pointed at Zico.

Boom nodded happily.

 

"Yes! That's why I told you guys whether you are satisifed with the choices you made or not," Boom continued. "You guys will have to stay together in one room, and sleep together in one bed."

 

"One bed?!" Ji-Hae yelled.

 

"Yes yes yes yes." Boom nodded. "One bed. One bed. Only one bed. Together, one bed."

They almost fainted at this.

 

"Sleep. With. The. Girls?" Taeil said.

Boom nodded once again.

 

"Now, are you ready for your first task?" Boom questioned all of them.

 

Nobody answered.

They were still surprised.

 

"Ahemurgurghurgh," Boom coughed.

They all glanced at Boom.

 

"The first task for you is to speak some sentences in English." Boom began, reading the piece of white card on his hand. "The reward for this is that you'll get a free dinner/lunch. And a really delicious one." Boom continued. "If you fail to speak a sentence, or you said a broken English sentence, you will not get the food, and you will instead, eat the leftovers. Now, who doesn't understand?"

 

They all shook their heads.

 

"Aaaallllrrriiiggghhtttt," Boom dragged his sentence. "We have brought in a English teacher, who will say if your sentences are right or wrong. Come in, Mr. Kim!"

All of the guys and girls clapped their hands.

 

A slim figure walked into the room. He was wearing a pair of dark-framed spectacles.

 

"Hello, everyone." Mr. Kim bowed. "I'm Mr. Kim, and I'll decide whether your sentences in this interesting game are right or wrong."

 

"Okay!" Boom smiled widely. "We can start the game now. There will be twenty seconds for you to answer. Is everyone ready?"

"YES!" Shouted all of them.

 

"Great. Let's begin. Sanghee!"

"Yes?" Sanghee opened her bright eyes.

 

"Tell me your favorite fruit, and why." Boom said.

Sanghee thought for a moment. "Uhmm.. I like Apples!" She responded in English. "Because it is very healthy to eat, and... to eat."

 

"It is very healthy to eat and to eat?" Boom glanced over at Mr. Kim.

 

There was some laughter among them.

 

"No, Sanghee. Sorry." Mr. Kim shook his head.

Sanghee frowned. "Oh, nuggets."

 

"ZICO! Tell me your favorite rapper, and why."

Zico looked around before answering. "I rike Eminem because I rike his songs."

 

"Rike?" Jae Rin laughed.

 

Mr. Kim shook his head again.

Zico smiled as he looked on the floor. "Dang it."

 

"JAE RIN! Tell me your favorite animal, and why."

"Uh." Jae Rin one-sided smiled. "I like polar bears, because they are.. neece." She said, in English.

 

"Neece?" Mr. Kim grimaced. "Sorry."

Jae Rin smiled as she sighed.

 

"B-BOMB! Meat or dimples?"

"That's such a weird question!" B-Bomb snickered. "Okay, okay. Dimples, because girls has dimples cute, so dimples, right?" He said, in broken English.

 

"Wrong," Mr. Kim responded. "Your partner can help you, if you want her to."

"Oh yes! I have forgotten to tell you another thing -- your partner can help you when you get it wrong." Boom assured.

 

B-Bomb glanced at Jae Rin with his puppy-dog eyes.

Jae Rin looked at B-Bomb back.

 

"So do you want to help or not?" Zico said.

 

Jae Rin thought for it for a moment. She shook her head.

"WHHHYYY?" B-Bomb shook her arms.

 

"JI HYUN! One Piece or Bloody Monday?"

"Of course, Bloody Monday." Ji Hyun answered in English, without any hesitation.

 

"JAEHYO! SHINee or B2ST, and why?"

"I don't know. I seriously don't know," Jaehyo shrugged, as he said in Korean.

 

"Do you want your fellow partner Ji Hyun to help you?" Boom asked.

Jaehyo glanced at Boom, before Ji Hyun.

 

"Okay." Jaehyo nodded.

 

"So, Ji Hyun. SHINee or B2ST? And why?" Boom babbled.

"SHINee. I like their cuteness and their pranks." Ji Hyun answered in English.

 

Mr. Kim nodded.

 

"Jaehyo, you're in, thanks to Ji Hyun." P.O laughed. "Without her, you'll only eat the leftovers."

Jaehyo blushed.

 

"JI EL! Monkeys or giraffes? And state your reason."

"Giraffes, absolutely!" Ji El chirped in English. "Uhhh.. Because they are cute and cuddly."

 

"You can't cuddle giraffes!" Zico shouted.

 

Mr. Kim laughed. "Although you can't cuddle giraffes, you have a great sentence. So you're in!"

Ji El 'yay'ed.

 

"P.O! Complete this sentence in English. Chitty Chitty..."

"BANG BANG!" P.O yelled.

 

"UNFAIR! That question was totally easy!" Sanghee spoke.

 

Mr. Kim slightly lowered his head, making it to see that he was nodding.

Sanghee grunted.

 

"LJ! Water or fire? And a reason, please!"

"Water, water!" Ji-Hae called.

 

"Someone give her a glass of water, she wants water!" Zico teased.

There was laughter everywhere.

 

"'Cause it's... nice?" Ji-Hae thought out loud.

 

"And.. five, four, three, two, one!" Boom counted down. "Now, do you want help from Kyung, or pass it?"

"Okay. I want Kyung to help me." Ji-Hae bobbed her head.

 

"Kyung, water or fire? And why?" Boom questioned.

"Water." Kyung told Boom, in English. "Because, without water, we will die of thirst."

 

Mr. Kim nodded his head again, for like, the 100th time.

 

"Kyung will skip the next question, since he answered it correct. And LJ is in." Boom announced.

"High-five!" Ji-Hae took out her hand.

 

Kyung took his hand out and they high-fived together.

 

"JI HYE! Complete this sentence. OOO and OOO."

"OOO?" Ji Hye raised an eyebrow. "Uhm.. Hint."

 

"It's a song from 2PM." Boom hinted.

"Ahhh! Again and Again!" Ji Hye answered brightly.

 

"Yes, correct!" Mr. Kim exclaimed.

 

"U-KWON! Who is your favorite member from your own group, Block B, and why?"

"What?" U-Kwon murmured. "Oh. Zico. He's cool, and his rap is awesome."

 

Zico grinned at his saying.

 

Mr. Kim gave him a thumbs up.

U-Kwon smiled.

 

"HYU YAO! Math or English? And a reason, please!"

"English, English, English! Because it's fan to learn." Hyu Yao answered.

 

"Fan? Do I hear fan?" Boom observed.

Mr. Kim shook his head. "Wrong,"

 

"Do you want your Taeil to help you?" Boom babbled.

Hyu Yao shook her head, and ruffled her hair. She didn't want Taeil to think she is bossy.

 

"TAEIL! A 4D girl or a cute girl?"

"4D girl." Taeil said. "Because... Cute. And adorable. Nice." He said, as he spoke random broken English words.

 

Mr. Kim shook his head. Again. For the 1000th time.

 

"Okay, this thing is totally over," Boom announced. "Will the awesome people who know English stand to the left, and the non-awesome people who don't know English stand to the right?"

 

They all walked towards to the left/right.

 

"The non-awesome people will get the ingredients for the thing that is going to be prepared for the awesome people," Boom began, giving the long list to the people on the right.

 

"Now, will the people on the right go out now, and buy those ingredients?" Boom mumbled.

"Yeaaahhh." They mumbled, just like Boom.

 

"Oh, you silly kids." Boom snickered.

 

They went out to the door, and exited the building.

 

"Now, for the awesome people!.." Boom began.

 


 

Sorry for not updating. Hohoharhar. I was busy with school work 'n' stuff.

Well, how do you like this chapter? Yes. It is crappy. Yes. It is lame.

And I'm sorry for cutting it half way through, because this chapter was totally too long. So yeah, sorry again!

 

And now, I will return from my sleep. Have a good day, everyone!

 

-SEUNGRL