Chapter 1

We Are the Block A

Chapter 1

Ü

'Awkward Meeting'

 

 

"AAAAAAHGHGHH!" Sanghee shouted. "WE CAN'T DO IT! WE CAN'T DO IT!"

"Calm down, Sanghee," Ji-Hae said, biting her lip.

 

"Yeah, everything's going to be alright.." Jae Rin took a deep breath.

 

"WE JUST SIMPLY CAN'T!" Sanghee roared.

Hyu Yao laughed, without any reason.

 

Ah. I just you guys already guessed it --- They were just at backstage, and Block-B was just arrived, along with Boom.

"Our beauty kings have arrived!" Boom announced.

 

"Ahhhhh, nooo!" Ji Hyun rubbed her wrist, nervous.

 

"How were are you guys feeling? Good?" Boom asked the seven.

"Yeah, sure." Kyung responded.

 

Zico cleared his throat. "Actually, we were kinda nervous."

"Zico's always nervous!" U-Kwon added.

 

There was laughter everywhere.

 

"That's funny?" Ji Hye raised an eyebrow.

Hyu Yao ruffled her hair.

 

"Okay, Zico, you probably know that one of the girls is your cousin." Boom announced.

Zico shook his head, curious. "No,"

 

"Really?" Boom assured.

 

"Yeah, no." Zico nodded.

 

"Okay, okay. Uh.. Let's welcome the girls and give them a round of applause!" Boom clapped his hands.

"GAAAHH!" Sanghee jumped around.

 

"We can do this, guys!" Ji El said, with her hand out open.

Sanghee sighed and her hand was out. "Well, we have do to do it anyways."

 

Everyone nodded and put their hands in.

 

"BLOCK-A FIGHTING!" Everyone shouted at the same time.

 

Without hesitating, everyone walked out of the backstage room and bowed at the seven members of Block B.

"We have some pretty ladies here," Boom jiggled his eyebrows.

 

Everyone giggled at him.

 

"Ah, introduce yourselves, first." Boom announced.

The first up was Sanghee.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Sanghee imnida." Sanghee bowed 90 degrees, before walking back awkwardly to her own spot.

"HEYHEYHEYHEY! That was too short!" Boom snickered.

 

"Really?" Sanghee's mouth was open. "Uh. Okay," She stepped back. "I like Dear Daniel. That's it. The end. Bye."

 

Everyone was laughing.

"Dear Daniel? Zico likes Hello Kitty!" Jaehyo admitted.

 

Everyone laughed again.

 

Next up was Jae Rin.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jae Rin imnida. I enjoy playing the guitar, composing music, photography, dancing, choreographing, playing pranks on others, and high top shoes. They are daebak!" Jae Rin began. "And Green Tea, too. I hope we can be good friends." She bowed.

 

Everybody clapped their hands.

"Cousin?! Is that you?!" Zico gawked.

 

Jae Rin nodded.

"Thats your cousin?" B-Bomb questioned.

 

Zico nodded slightly.

 

The third one was Ji Hyun.

"Annyeong haseyo, Ji Hyun imnida. You can call me Hyun. Although I am short, don't judge a girl by her height! I like to read mangas, vampire novels, dancing, pranking, and sometimes I battle with someone called EvilMaknaeKyu on games." Ji Hyun continued. "So, if you are shy, don't be shy! Come talk to me, and let's be friends!" Ji Hyun then ended with a bow to everyone before standing to her original spot.

 

Everyone applauded.

"Wooooh! Jaehyo is blushing! Jaehyo's blushing!" Zico pointed out.

 

True enough, he was.

"Seems like he likes Hyun!" Boom teased.

 

Jaehyo swiped the air.

 

The fourth one was Ji El.

"Annyeong, my name's Ji El. Many people call me Baby Z, but call me Ziel since I like that name better. I like giraffes, playing, teasing people, frames and caps." Ji El continued. "I also like rapping and dancing. If you want to talk to me, don't hesitate, I don't bite." Ji El then ended it with a bow.

 

Everyone clapped their hands for the fourth time.

As you can see, P.O seemed interested in her.

 

Then, it was Ji-Hae's turn.

"Hello everyone, my name is Ji-Hae, but call me LJ." She began. "I like food, jokes, roses, animals, music and adventures. Also, I like chicken." Ji-Hae continued, staying calm as possible. "If you want to talk to me, or something, please do." She then bowed and returned to the spot where she originally stood.

 

"Kyung and LJ can be a couple," Zico joked.

Kyung slammed his hand on Zico's back.

 

Next up was Ji Hye.

"Hey, everybody. I'm Ji Hye, and please don't confuse me for Ji-Hae," Ji Hye laughed. "I like cookies, cotton candy, dancing, and singing. I also like the color Violet, too." She continued. "Then, I uh... How do I end this?" Ji Hye chuckled again. "Uhm.. I hope you can be my friend, and not be an enemy," She then bowed, just like the others, and returned to where she stood in the first place.

 

Everyone applauded their hands for her.

"She kinda fits you, U-Kwon!" B-Bomb pointed out.

 

U-Kwon blushed slightly.

 

And last, but not least, Hyu Yao!

"Hi, everyone. My name is Hyu Yao. You can call me Yao. I'm half-korean, half-chinese." Hyu Yao grinned. "I like shorts, over-sized T-Shirts, Pikachu from Pokemon, food, Secret Garden, horror movies, and much much more. But one thing you should know that is I hate lovely-dovey movies! I hate them, hate them. So yeah." She laughed, again. "I hope we can be great friends." Hyu Yao then bowed, and returned.

 

Everyone applauded for her, especially Taeil.

Taeil seemed interested.

 

"Alright, Introduction is over, and now, it is the time to watch a performance by Block B first, and then pick your partners," Boom announced to the girls.

They all nodded.

 

"Pick our partners?" Ji Hyun repeated.

Boom nodded. "So now, Block B.."

 

The members of the boy-group turned their heads to Boom.

"Yes?" All of them responded.

 

"You guys will now perform 'Tell Them' to the pretty ladies over there, and then they will pick you as their partner for the rest of the show." Boom instructed.

 

"Rest of the show?" Jaehyo repeated.

Boom nodded. "Yes, rest of the show. So now, ARE YOU READY?!"

 

"YES!" The members of Block B shouted happily.

 

"Music, start!" Boom said in English.

 

Suddenly, the 'Tell Them' instrumental started playing.

 

"Boys and Girls!" Zico sang. "Its the B.B, don't fool yourself! I gotcha' back! You must.."

 

UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP.

 

"I'm Zico!" Zico smiled. "B-L-O-C-K is bang, open your heavy eyelids! Move up, you can enjoy, trouble make, freeze!"

"Why are you so scared?" Kyung continued. "If you live like this, you'll live in vain, say one more thing --- You want to stop studying?"

 

"Gather gather gather, around here! Turn turn turn your head," P.O rapped.

"Hey, what are you doing there?" Jaehyo sung. "Stop hiding man, what are you going to do?"

 

"Now spread your wings and go crooked, for just a day," U-Kwon grimaced. "Shake off all the things that have piled up!"

 

"Yell louder until you lose your voice!" Taeil sang. "Go crazy like tonight is the end! Hurry spread the word, tell your friends..."

"Wo oh oh oh! We're here, inside the cage with me," Taeil ended.

 

Everyone clapped their hands after the performance.

"WOOOOOOOO!" Boom pretended to be one of the girls. "WOOOOOOOOOOO! BLOCK-B FIGHTING!" He screamed, in a girly-voice.

 

Everyone laughed.

 

"Okay, now after seeing the performance, have you girls decided who are you going to pick?" Boom said to the girls.

They all nodded.

 

"Alright! Will the Block-B members please close your eyes and stand here, some seconds behind your other member, please?" Boom instructed.

The Block-B members stood at a spot, not close to one another, and closed their eyes.

 

"Are you ready?" Boom said.

 


 

Hi everyone! A chapter, at last! I'm sorry if I didn't pick you, and I'm very sorry. For those who have been choosen, your characters are here! Yaaay!

I hope you guys will look forward for the next chapter. I had fun doing Chapter 1! :P

Oh yeah, please ignore the crappy poster. That poster , lol.

 

-SEUNGRL