Tears and Words

I'm Your Man

 

 

A/N: Mianhaeyo guys! I was so busy with college and stuff that I did not have time to update~ ^^;;

 

 

“Aaaah~~~ Jeongmal apayo!” SooJin complained as she hissed through the pain when ChanSung was cleaning the wound on her knee. “Yah! Stay still will you?!” ChanSung told her just before Junsu arrived.

“What happened here? Oh yeah, WooYoung is a bit annoyed with you, you know” Junsu was leaning forward on to the counter as he watches ChanSung applying a dinosaur-patterned plaster on SooJin’s knee.

“Oh did he? Sorry I had to ditch you guys since I had to bring SooJin back home”

“What happened to you actually, SooJin?” Junsu asked again.

“Well actually –

“- Actually, she was so freaking happy to see me that she was running like a mad person as she saw me but then what she didn’t realize that her shoelaces are undone and tripped down and so her knee was scraped.” ChanSung cut through the middle of the girl’s sentence.

“YAH! IGE MWOYA?!”

“Aish! Shikkeureo! You are staying here tonight whether you like it or not. Arasseo?” ChanSung was covering and ordered her to stay for the night because there is no way that ChanSung gonna let his best friend to walk home with an unstable condition.

Junsu chuckled over ChanSung’s childish act before unpacking the groceries he bought right after the movies.

---

ChanSung lifted up the sleeping SooJin and carried her to her bed. He tucked her in nicely before he traced SooJin’s soft cheeks using the back of his index finger and he went back outside to the kitchen, helping JunHo up with the dishes.

“So SooJin tripped and fell?” JunHo chuckled as he asked ChanSung a question.

“Not really…”

“Eh? I thought…”

“Nah, it’s a long story”

“Make it short then”

ChanSung took a deep breath before he could began telling JunHo the actual thing.

“She got dumped”

“MWO??? JINJJA??”

“Neh.. jinjja”

“How does that happened?”

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me anything”

“But why do you look so upset? I thought that you’re happy since she’s single again”

“I couldn’t bear it seeing her like this and the way she was left on her own in the rain”

“Sometimes I think that you’re better off to be her brother than a lover”

“Shut up”

“Haha… alright~ alright~ Let’s finish this up quickly and call it a day shall we?”

ChanSung grunted, telling JunHo that he agreed.

---

“Yah! Wake up already!!” ChanSung pulled the blanket that wraps SooJin who was still asleep. SooJin grunted but made no effort to wake up.

“Wake up!!!”

“Aish… what do you want?”

“Breakfast is ready!”

“Haven’t you got a class to attend to?”

“Don’t you mean us?”

“I didn’t say that I wanted to go”

“Why?”

“I don’t wanna…”

Chansung dragged her off from the bed and on her feet. SooJin is finally opened her eyes up. To Chansung’s slight amazement, her eyes are puffy and red which made ChanSung goes easy on her.

“You-you okay?”

“…”

SooJin was looking away from ChanSung. She looked as if she’s about to start again and obviously now ChanSung knows that SooJin hasn’t had any sleep since last night, since ChanSung carried SooJin to her room.

He seized her on her wrist and wrapping his long hands around his best friend as he hushed her down.

“I ing love him” she said in between her sobs.

“Shh… I know… don’t cry now…” ChanSung whispered into her ears but it made no use, SooJin sobbed harder.

Seems that we’ll be missing the class today…

He let her off from his embrace and had his hand on her shoulder as he looked at her directly on her face, which she was trying to avoid.

“Ya- Lee SooJin” he said quietly.

“You know, if you’re going to cry out like this, it’s obviously that you’d love to get wrinkles on your face. Didn’t you the one who told me how you hate wrinkles?”

“Does it matter now?”

“Well it does! You’re still young and you’d have wrinkles?”

“At this state, it doesn’t matter anymore!”

“He’s not the only guy in this world you know”

“…”

“You there are many other guys out there waiting for you”

“How the would you know?”

“I know. I just know there is at least someone. Now, let’s now discuss about this shall we? You go and wash up and then we’ll have our breakfast, arraseo?”

“N-neh… arraseo”

“And cut the crying already”

SooJin stuck her tongue out before ChanSung chuckled and before SooJin pushed ChanSung out from the room and shutting the door tightly behind him.

“Aish… women and their periods” ChanSung sighed but on his face, there was still a little crooked smile carved out.