=2=

Love's Sweet Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooooo :D So here's another chapter, hope you like this one as well. I was very happy to see that still so many of you commented, it's truly appreciated :)

And also a big thank you to you guys who gave this story their vote :) thanks to:

fofo_55, AnImEmAnGaFrEaK73, Yukiharu86, HyukkiBear, Sora47, Zhoumilove

T0t0r0, Avanta, lavinya, MinnieBabe, Floralyss, MinimiX, Poucelina, 

Hyukilicious, LilDucky, Mephisto, LoveNemoHae

It was a new day, which also meant a new opportunity for Donghae to win over his crush. Since the moment he had woken up, he was giddy with excitement, and a permanent smile was plastered on his face. That night he had even dreamt about the blond beauty, but unlike in real life, in his dream he had liked him back. However, Donghae was far from giving up just yet. He couldn’t show up at the hair salon just like that, but as well-prepared as he was, he had already a plan down pat.

 

It was about the same time as the previous day and he was walking down the calm street, heading for the small hair salon. The sun was shining brightly once again, turning the day into a perfect and hot summer day. The closer he got, the faster his heart started beating. He was very excited about seeing Hyukjae again, he couldn’t even hide it. Also, he hoped he would give in today and at least give him his phone number.

 

As he was only a few meters away from the hair salon, Donghae stopped to take a deep breath. He needed to calm down his racing heart or else he would be tongue-tied like the previous day.
“You can do this,” he encouraged himself. Then, he walked straight to the hair salon. Through the window, he could see that Hyukjae didn’t have a customer at the moment. Instead, he was on the phone with someone, laughing as he spoke. He didn’t seem to notice him and so, Donghae entered and took a seat. 

 

Hyukjae, who realised someone had entered his hair salon, turned to tell the customer to wait a minute. However, as he saw who was actually sitting on the hairdresser’s chair, he widened his eyes in shock and surprise. Donghae, who couldn’t wipe the smile off his face, waved innocently at him.

“Hi,” he said happily.

 

Hyukjae frowned, and said to the person on the other line, “I gotta go. Have a customer.”

He hung up and put the phone back inside his pocket. He then looked at Donghae, who was still smiling from ear to ear, and shook his head in disbelief.

“You again?” he couldn’t help but laugh. 

“Yeah, I came to cut my hair,” Donghae explained.
“But you cut it only yesterday.”

“About that…well, a chunk of my hair is a lot shorter than the rest, I can’t walk around like that.”

 

Hyukjae wasn’t sure if he should believe it. However, Donghae then showed him his hair and indeed, a chunk of it was shorter. 

“Fine,” Hyukjae then said. It wasn’t like the had another choice than to cut his hair. The customer was always right, after all. So he pulled out a cloak and put it over his customer’s clothes. 

 

Donghae’s bright smile only grew wider, if that was even possible. His plan had worked. This morning he had cut his hair himself, just so he had an excuse to visit the stunning hairdresser. He had a lot of hair, which meant he could come more often, and he definitely planned on it.

 

This time, instead of washing his hair, Hyukjae simply sprayed some water on it. Scissors and comb in his hand, he wanted to start cutting his hair, but he faced the same problem as the ious day. Donghae simply couldn’t hold still and he was even more chatty.

“You look even more stunning than yesterday,” the brunette complimented him.
“No matter what you say, you won’t get my number,” Hyukjae laughed, a bit flattered though. “And now keep still.”

He tried to work fast, because he knew that Donghae’s flirtations were endless.

 

“I dreamt about you,” he then admitted. Hyukjae simply shook his head in amusement.

“And you liked me back,” Donghae continued. “You even said that you’re happier with me than you’ve been with anyone else.”

“So?” the blond inquired. He was almost done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter