=1=

Love's Sweet Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone :) so here's the first chapter, hope you like it. The story will be rather short, with fairly short chapters, and fast-paced. Enjoy~

- Jen :)

 

It was a rather hot day, probably the hottest so far in the month of June. Donghae was wandering the streets, aimless and with no actual purpose. He was dressed rather casually, wearing navy blue shorts, a black and white striped T-shirt, and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses which shielded him from the bright rays of sunshine. He was currently walking on the sidewalk of a rather calm street. Barely any cars drove past him and no person was in sight. The weather was probably too hot and thus, most people preferred to stay in. He, however, liked to feel the warmth of the sun on his skin, and it left such a particular smell of summer on it.

 

He was still walking down the street, but suddenly he stopped. His gut instinct told him to. Usually, he wasn’t someone to trust his instincts as always something bad happened. Last time it had almost resulted in him being beaten up by a street gang. He didn’t want such an incident to repeat. However, today he felt different about it. He took a moment to scan his surroundings. There was nothing that really seemed extraordinary. Everything was pretty much as it should be. 

 

He shook his head and he was about to continue walking, but then he saw it. As he turned his head to the left, he came face to face with a window. It was the window of a small hair salon. But what really enthralled him was the beautiful creature behind that window. Donghae felt like everything around him froze just so that he could admire the ravishing beauty he had set his eyes on. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the beauty’s smile, a smile which could light up the whole world. It was a smile which he wished would be directed to him instead.

 

The astonishing beauty was a guy, probably as old as him, which was twenty-six years old. He had striking blond hair, which was braided on the left side of his head, and the rest was tousled. His face was remarkable as well. He had a sharp jawline and his eyes, despite being an ordinary brown, were filled with so much joy and they had a particular shine to them. And his lips, plump and kissable, revealed his gums when they stretched into a sincere smile.

 

Donghae had never believed in love at first sight. In his opinion, it was only something that could happen in cheesy books or movies. However, today he was proven wrong, because this could only be love at first sight. He was filled with warmth and positivity. He knew that he needed to grasp this opportunity. 

 

He watched how the young hairdresser was cutting his customer’s hair and how he laughed at something he was told. As it was only a small hair salon, he seemed to be the only one working. Donghae ran a hand through his hair. He hadn’t had a haircut in a long while - his hair now being rather long, almost to his shoulders - and he thought it was a good time to have one. And thus, he took his sunglasses off and entered, but not before checking if his breath was alright. He didn’t want to put him off with a bad breath. 

 

Just as he entered, the doorbell announcing his arrival, the hairdresser was done with his customer.

“I’ll be with you in a moment,” he said to him with a smile. “You can already take a seat.”

Donghae nearly melted at the sound of his voice and that beautiful smile made him feel all warm inside. Without taking his eyes off the blond, Donghae walked to the chair and took a seat. He watched the blond who was now standing behind the counter, cashing up. 

 

When the other customer left, Donghae’s heart started to pound harder as he realised that he was all alone with him. The handsome male then approached him, a smile formed on his lips.
“What can I do for you?” he asked. 

Once again, Donghae was like hypnotised by his deep and smooth voice. It caused his entire body to tingle with happiness. He was lost in thoughts for a few seconds, but then remembered that he had to actually say something.

“Oh…just a trim,” he replied. At least he didn’t make a fool out of himself. Never in his entire life had he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter