Holiday? Holiday!

Just Maybe

       "Boys, gladly to tell you that your holiday will start tomorrow.. You can go home if you want to but yeah, one week of holiday won't be fun to spend at the dorm I think..",

       "One week?", "Seriously?", "And we are allowed to go home?",

       "Yes boys.. One week, one full week and you are allowed to go home.. Until then, take care..!", Bang PD left the boys at their dance practice room. They were still amazed, not believing that they would be having a one week holiday.

       "I'm not dreaming, right? Slap me..", said Taehyung making Jimin playfully slapped his face. "After such a long hectic times, we're at last on holiday.. I thought he(Bang PD) was kidding but he really mean it..", Namjoon smiled.

       "So, you guys gonna go home?", Jin asked.

       "I'm gonna miss you guys though..", Hoseok pouts. Everyone agreed to what Hoseok just said. Eventhough they see each other every single day and night, the thought of being apart for a week would be hard to imagine. It would be happy to be able to see their family but at the same time they don't wanna part with each other for so long. But, they have to do so and they promised that they would always chat or eventually call each other.

       That night, they all packed their bags, except for Yoongi who had left earlier that evening. The same goes to Jimin, he had reached home and found only Young Gi is home at that time. "Jimin? You're home?", "Yes, noona.. Holiday for one week.. Where's mom and dad?", he didn't get any answer from Young Gi who was still busy reading her book. Jimin took his sit beside her and lean his head on her shoulder. "Answer me~", he was pouting.

       "Ah, sorry.. They went outstation..", Young Gi responded. Jimin nodded. He realized the maids was not home too. "I tell them to take days off and come back to look after the house because I'm leaving this Monday, or probably Tuesday..", she said as if she could read his mind about the maids working in their house. "Leaving? Where to?", Jimin look at her straight into her eyes. "Considering you're on holiday, why don't you join me?", "Where are you going?", "Well, one of our important clients are holding a party next week in Jeju.. Of course I need to attend on behalf of Mr. Park..", "Father, noona.. Our father..", "I mean, father is not coming so I'm his representative..", "Ahh~ Okay..". They stays in silent for a few moments. Jimin was almost asleep when Young Gi asked him again.

       "So, are you coming or not?",

       "Can I?",

       "Why not?",

       "You sure?",

       "I am.. Plus, we're staying at dad's apartment there..",

       "The host didn't provide place for the attendees to stay?",

       "Well he did, but its at the apartment also and only several people who wanted to stay after party.. Most of them want to go home straight or having to go to other place for business matter of course..",

       "Ah, I see.. If that's so.. I'm coming then, since its holiday I should enjoy a bit..", he smiled. The both of them are back with being silent so Jimin decided to go up and put his things inside his room. He was topless since he was about to go shower when Young Gi entered the scene. "Uh, sorry..", she turns her back towards Jimin.

       "Aye noona.. Its not that you're not used to this.. Come in..", he said but his so-called noona still leaning at the doorframe backfacing him. "Young Gi you've seen more than this especially when I was a baby.. Why would you be shy now.. Uh come on.. We even take bath together!",

       "You stfu Park Jimin.. That was when we were 5 or 6.. Its long ago and now we're 20 already.. Things are not the same..",

       "You're 20, I'm still 19 you know.. Also remember that I'm always and forever your little baby boy(since I'm younger)",

       "Have you eaten? Should I make you something?", she changed the subject. That's what she came to his room for anyway.

       "Its okay Young Gi ah.. I already eat at the dorm earlier..",

       "Okay then, go shower and have enough rest..", she was about to leave when Jimin speak up again. "But I might be hungry at midnight though..", he giggles. He loves to tease that girl so much. "You'll find something in the fridge..", that's all she said and she goes back to the living room to take her books and worksheets just to continue with it in her room.

       When he's done showering, he received chats from their Kakao group chat. Everyone was saying they already got home and met their family. And of course, Jimin and Taehyung would bicker any moments they can which makes Jimin got a brilliant idea. He dashed to his noona bedroom and knock on the door. "Noona.. Are you asleep?", "No, not yet.. Come in, the door's open..". He opened the door and found Young Gi is already on her bed, preparing to sleep.

       "What is it? You hungry?",

       "Nope.. Um, about that party things at Jeju next week.. Is it okay if I bring the members along?",

       "Why?",

       "Well, I kinda miss them already.. And considering you might be busy at that time, I would be alone and lonely..", Young Gi was silent after she heard that.

       "You're right.. Yeah, they can come if they want.. But remember to behave, that's all I say..",

       "Kyaa~ I'm telling them now!", he said and run to his room. Young Gi smiled, shaking her head seeing Jimin acting like a kid who is allowed to eat sweet things late at night. Then, she turn off the light and went to sleep. Jimin of course gladly tell the members about the news he just recieved.

ChimChim: GUYS!

TaeTae: WHAT

ChimChim: I'll wait until everyone is on..

TaeTae: JUST TELL ME YOU IDIOT

Hobie: Hey! Where have you been?

ChimChim: Talking to noona.. Now where is everybody?

Jin: I'm here..

Kookie: What is it

RM: You know, everyone is here while Yoongi hyung won't give a

Jin: I can agree with that

ChimChim: TaeTae I'm not an idiot, you are

TaeTae: Wanna fight?

Hobie: Min Suga hyung is MIA

Kookie: Sleeping again

ChimChim: Hyung.. I have important news..

MinSyub: I'm reading, kid

RM: Oh, he surprisingly appear

MinSyub: I've been reading, just lazy to reply

ChimChim: So everyone is here?

Jin,RM,V,Hope,Suga,JK: Yup

ChimChim: So here's the news.. I'm allowed to come with noona at one of our important client party in Jeju next week!

MinSyub: That's all?

RM: Kidding me?

Hobie: Auw, lame..

TaeTae: ...

ChimChim: The thing is, I asked her can I bring you guys along and guess what? She said yes! Come on guys! Let's go to Jeju next week!

Kookie: Seems fun, we're on holiday anyway

Jin: Mhm, we haven't be able to go for holiday together anyway..

Hobie: Where are we staying?

ChimChim: Transportation, Accomodation, Food & Beverages, Entertainment etc.. Everything is settled.. Only waiting for you guys either you guys joining or not..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello guys! i'm sorry for the super late update!*bows* things have been so messed up lately but i promise the 2nd part for this chapter which is Holiday? Holiday! part 2 will be up very soon..do comments because i'd like to know what you guys think!

thanks for reading~ xoxo

skystarsmyheaven