The Flashback

Just Maybe

       "Hyungnim.. Thanks for coming with me..!", Jimin said cheerfully, looking at his Yoongi hyung.

       "I wanted to sleep, why did you asked me at the first place? If it wasn't because of the others are doing something else, no way I'm gonna come with you..", Yoongi replied. All he wanted to do is sleep. Its their off day, on off day all he do is sleep or rolling around on his bed. "But hyungnim.. The weather is really nice.. You should come out for a walk sometimes.. You've been inside too much..".

       "You know I'm not that type.. Where is your friend? Its almost ten minutes that we've been waiting..", Yoongi sat on one of the bench at the park. He looks around. Jimin was right, the weather is really nice. And seeing the pathway full of cherry blossom trees that is freshly blooming gives such a great feels. Then, his eyes caught something at the end of the pathway. A girl, wearing white lace dress walking towards him and Jimin. The girl smiled, waving at their direction but Yoongi thought it was the person near them so he ignored it. Surprisingly, Jimin get up from his seat and hugs the girl. Yoongi was astonished.

       "Yoongi hyung! This is my twin sister, Young Gi! Noona, this is Yoongi hyung!", Jimin said happily.

       "I'm Young Gi.. Nice to meet you, Yoongi-ssi..", she said, before she bows.

       "Ah, yeah nice to meet you too..", Yoongi controlled his expression although he was still surprised.

       "Noona, what's with all these make up and dress by the way?", Jimin interrupted.

       "Um, I have to attend something so.. Yeah, you know..",

       "Is that so? Ah yeah, that event at father's company, okay okay.. Did you bring the stuffs I asked you to?",

       "Here it is.. Jimin ah, I'll go now.. Take care okay.. Again, nice to meet you Yoongi-ssi.. Please take care of JImin..",

       "Yes, you too.. Take care..",

       "Noona bye-bye~! Do come to our dorm if you're free~!".

       Young Gi waves goodbye to the two boys before heading to the car which is waiting for her at the end of the pathway. Jimin checks the stuffs in the paper bag to make sure his sister gives the right things. Meanwhile Yoongi, his eyes is still fixed at Young Gi backside view. Her long black hair flew when the wind blows, and it follows the rhythm of her steps. There's something about the girl that makes him attracted to her, and he wanna know more about her. "Hyungnim, lets go home now..", said Jimin. Yoongi nodded and slowly walks with Jimin, heading back to their dormitory. Later at the dorm, Yoongi go straight to his room to sleep. About an hour later, he was awake because of the noise outside. He was about to get angry because his sleep is interrupted but he held himself in when he heard Young Gi was mentioned in the loud conversations. He came out and took his seat beside Taehyung.

       "How is she? Haven't seen her in quite a long time..", Namjoon asked. "She's fine.. She had to attend an event at father's company today so, Yoongi hyung gets to see her wearing dress on their first meeting..", Jimin smiled looking at Namjoon. "What? First meeting? Meaning to say Yoongi never met her before?", Jin asked in surprise. Yoongi nodded, the same goes to Jimin.

       "And you legit say she wore a dress?", Hoseok eyes widened. Again, Jimin and Yoongi nodded.

       "White lace dress to be specific..", said Yoongi with a straight face. "And natural make up too~!", Jimin smiled widely.

       "Wahh daebak~", Taehyung claps his hands, looking at Yoongi beside him. "Why? What's wrong?", Yoongi asked.

       "Hyung.. Young Gi noona doesn't wear feminine clothing..", Jungkook simply state the truth. Yoongi turns to look at Jimin and found Jimin nodding his head. "But is she your real twin sister? I mean you don't even look alike..", Yoongi asked.

       "She isn't.. We are actually a very close friend even before Jungkook was born.. Her parents is not only my parents business partners, they are also close friend just like us.. Her parents died in an accident so my parents adopted her to be my sister.. We were born in the same year, different month so I tends to call her noona just like how you guys know..", Jimin explained. Yoongi nodded, now he understand. "Well, to be honest I once love Young Gi.. Not as my noona but as someone I wanna be with for my whole life.. But since she became my twin sister, I moved on few years after that.. It was hard, but I survived..", he smile even wider. "I'm grateful to have a twin sister..".