Breathe Again

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update for tonight, as promised! Please comment and upvote! :) 

 

 

The next day, the first thing you did upon waking up was smile. After dancing last night, your feelings seemed lighter, all thanks to Kyungsoo who made you realize that it wasn’t just Baekhyun who could make you happy but also dancing. You needed to go back to dancing to help yourself and you started looking for job opportunities where you could teach dancing part-time. You couldn’t help smiling since you haven’t imagined that you’re going to do this and that you were going to go back to your real passion. You wanted to thank Kyungsoo for helping you and sent him a message.

 

Sent [7:14 am] Dr. Do thank you for last night. Oh and good morning! :)

Kyungsoo [Received 7: 16 am] It’s my pleasure. Hope I was able to help you a bit. Good morning, too :)

Sent [7:18 am] In fact, you did. I tried dancing again last night and much to my surprise, it did help me release what I feel.

Kyungsoo [Received 7:20 am] That’s good to hear!

Sent [7:23 am] Uhm. Is it okay if I go to your clinic today without any appointment?

Kyungsoo [Received 7:30 am] Sure. Drop by at 3 pm. See you.

 

You wanted to see Kyungsoo to personally thank him and to tell him about your plans of looking for a part time job. You went out of your apartment and with a smile you said, “Today’s going to be a great new day for me.”

 

You finished your work just in time. You took the bus to go to Kyungsoo’s clinic and plugged in your earphones.

 

Car is parked, bags are packed, but what kind of heart doesn’t look back

At the comfortable glow from the porch, the one I will still call yours?

All those words came undone and now I’m not the only one

Facing the ghosts that decide if the fire inside still burns

 

You were just looking outside the window and seeing the familiar places which you and Baekhyun frequently went to, like the cafe near your workplace, your favorite restaurant where he asked you to be his girlfriend, the grocery which you frequently visit because it’s the only store which sells Baekhyun’s favorite chocolates, hurt you but at the same time made you smile. Hurt, because going back to those places would be different now without him and smile because you have those memories with him which you would treasure.


 

You reached your stop and started to walk to Kyungsoo’s clinic. You were almost there but you decided to pass by the nearby restaurant first. You didn’t want to go empty-handed and besides, you were thankful for the dinner last night. You bought him spaghetti, thinking he must have been hungry after his appointments with his patients, besides, it was his favorite food and for sure, he wouldn’t refuse.

 

You entered the clinic and was welcomed by the receptionist. She guided you to Kyungsoo’s room and you saw him taking a pause from writing.

 

“Sorry for disturbing you but it seems you were busy writing.” You said while entered his room.

“Oh no. I was just rewriting something” and he placed the paper inside the drawer of his table.

“What are you holding?” He asked.

“Oh this. This is for you, to thank you for last night. You should eat it because I think you haven’t had snacks.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter