How Long Will I Love You

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please note the instruction/s when you go through the chapter to help you feel the story. Hihi. Enjoy!!!! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"And that's how my of a boyfriend broke up with me." This is probably the 10th time this week that you've said that exact same line to a stranger. It's been weeks since you broke up with Baekhyun and you never got a word from him after. It has also been weeks since you've been in and out of drinking bars to drink alcohol wishing that it could mend the pain you feel inside. You've been flirting with a lot of guys you've met in bars but it never went beyond that. The guy that you're talking to right now is one of them.

 

"Maybe he has a reason. Maybe he's... not financially ready?"

"Not financially ready?!" You exclaimed. "He's been working his off for years for us. And he's not financially ready?"

"Maybe he's...sick?"

"We have annual check ups and he's healthy. More than healthy even if there's such a thing.

"Maybe he's...gay?"

And you laughed at what the stranger said. It was always like this when you flirt with someone. You always end up asking why he broke up with you, trying to find an answer since he just left you hanging.

"Or maybe you just don't deserve him."

"That's it. Thank you for tonight. It was nice meeting you, Ro--"

"It's Chan. Nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter