Baby, It's Cold Outside

If You Ever Come Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, my lovely subscribers! I was suposed to make this for Christmas but  I wasn't able to write it on time. Heol. So as a Christmas, New Year and birthday (since it's my birthday today), I'm giving you this update as a present.

 

I was also able to read your comments and thank you for that! I added some parts feat. Baek since you guys might miss him already. Don't worry, you'll get Baekhyun soon :)

 

I'll try to update as soon as possible! So please comment and upvote! Happy reading, guys! <3  

 

 

It has been weeks since you’ve started teaching dancing at the school, all thanks to Kyungsoo and his aunt. You’ve never felt this inspired to dance especially since you’re doing this not only for your students, but to also allow yourself to heal. What makes dancing more meaningful now was the fact that you’re teaching cute little kids who aspire to be great dancers, just like how you wished to be one back when you were little.

 

Adjusting to your new home was not as hard as you thought it would be since one, this was where you grew up; two, you have your friends who always tried to invite you to gatherings; and three, Kyungsoo. Although Kyungsoo still has his job back in Seoul, he goes back home every weekend to see and to make sure that you’re doing well and if he can’t leave Seoul, it’s his family who’d invite you to their house either for lunch, dinner or both.

 

It’s going to be New Year’s Eve in 2 days and as usual, you weren’t going to celebrate it with your family. For the past 5 years, you spent New Year’s Eve with Baekhyun and this is going to be the first that you won’t be spending it with him. You still feel sad whenever you think about Baekhyun but the feeling was not the same as before and maybe it’s because of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo has been so nice to you ever since you met again. He has been showing you kind gestures such as taking you to dinner, bringing you home especially when he’s back from Seoul, buying you your favorite flowers, doing your errands, name it. You don’t know if he’s doing this because he’s your friend or he’s just too kind considering that you’re his ex-girlfriend. But whatever his reason was, you never took advantage of it. You’re just really thankful that you have someone like Kyungsoo in your life.

 

You were fixing your room when your phone rang and it was Kyungsoo’s mom who invited you to spend New Year’s Eve with them. Since you don’t have any plans this New Year’s Eve, you gladly said yes. For the first time, you’ll be spending New Year’s Eve with Kyungsoo’s family.

 

It’s New Year’s Eve and you didn’t want to go empty-handed that’s why you prepared your specialty, Pesto, which Baekhyun used to really love.

 

You heard the doorbell ring and it’s Kyungsoo who was wearing a suit and a really cute red bow. You were the one who gave him the bow which he refused to wear but you forced him to, so he didn’t have any other choice but to comply. His hair was styled up and you couldn’t help but think that he’s too handsome for a doctor. If all doctor’s looked like him, you might just want to get sick all the time.

 

“I’m wearing the bow and I think I look awful but I don’t have any other choice.” He jokingly said.

“But you really look handsome.”

“Really? Wow, it’s the first time in a very long time since someone told me that I’m handsome. I guess it was my mom who last said that. You also don’t look bad yourself.”

“That’s all? I don’t look bad? Don’t I look pretty? I even matched the color of my dress to your bow.:

He laughed at what you said and you were starting to worry that maybe you looked fat in your red body-hugging dress.

“Of course, I’m kidding. You look beautiful.”

You were about to melt at what he said until he took your hand and kissed it. You couldn’t think straight right now anymore.

 

“Ahh… I… I’ll go get the food so we can go already. Just stay here. I’ll be right back.”

 

You rushed to the kitchen because you were starting to lose your breath because of what Kyungsoo did. It didn’t help that he really looked so handsome tonight.

 

“No. You don’t like him, okay? Do not confuse your feelings. He’s just really handsome. That’s all. That’s it.” You thought out loud.

 

“Are you all right? Do you need some help over there?” Kyungsoo shouted from the door.  

 

“Yes! I’m coming,” you said.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter