The Answer, It's You: 2nd Answer

Real Fantasy: The Answer, It's You

IT had been what? It had been two months since Infinite's D-day and as expected, they were doing really well.

How far is it from Busan to Seoul? she wondered as she walked along the streets of Haeundae, she was on the way home from Hyewa Girls' High School.

The scenario she was having at the moment, was the same with the scenario way back few years ago but, the feeling was not the same anymore.

 

They were walking hand-in-hand, talking about lots of nonsense things, but they didn't care because what they were feeling right that moment was more important, the happiness just by being together and the love they were feeling towards each other.

"Oppa, are you not tired?" Eunji asked him.

"Tired of what?" Sunggyu looked at her with confused look.

"Of going all the way here from Jeonju just to fetch me."she said, looking at his small eyes.

"Why would I? You think I'm old to get tired easily?" He questioned her with that sweet arrogant tone that he always had. How was that even possible to have at the same time?

She let go of his hand and linked her arms with his.

"Of course you are not old." She started, her eyes looking down the streets."But Jeonju is far away from here, that's why I think it's tiring." She pouted.

Sunggyu held her chin and guided her to look at him, straight in the eyes.

"I will never get tired." He said sincerely, "In fact, going here, fetching you and seeing you everyday is what gives me so much energy that I feel like even I get really old, the energy that I have now will still be there." Then he smiled at her.

From being pouty, her lips started to form a very wide smile, that smile that she always had whenever she was with him.

"Oppa, I feel like cringing..." she said to him while chuckling.

His smiling eyes instantly turned in to a death staring eyes.

She laughed, let go of his arms and immediately ran away.

"EUNJI-YA!!!" he shouted. She laughed harder as he chased her.

 

"NOONA!!!" she was back to the reality by the voice of a little boy with a big smile running towards her.

"My Piglet!" She welcomed MinGi, her little brother's embrace.

"Noona, how was your school today?" He asked her as they let go each other.

She pinched his chubby cheeks. "It was good, of course. How about yours?" She said with a smile, her lil brother is such a cutie.

"We played a lot today." He answered her as he get her bag from her."I'll carry this noona." He said.

She let him get the bag, she was sure he would keep on insisting if she didn't. She guided him to walk towards their house.

"You just played? You didn't study? I'll tell you to Eomma." She said, just teasing him.

"I studied." He stopped walking so did she. "We played games while studying, and whoever answers right gets a star. Look, I have 5 stars." He happily said while showing her his arms with 5 smiling stars.

"I-ing~ my piglet is so intelligent." She messed up his hair.

He smiled cutely at her then they continued walking.

"Noona, I saw Sunggyu hyung on the TV." He said as they enter their door.

"Really? His voice is really amazing, right?" She asked enthusiastically, ignoring the part of her that was missing him.

"Of course. His voice and yours are the best!"he said joyfully while showing his two thumbs-up. "And his dancing got better." He added and she laughed.

 

"EOMMA! NOONA IS HERE!"he shouted the moment they were in the living room.

Their mother peeked from the kitchen. "Good to see you home, Eunji-ya. Sunggyu just performed a while ago." Her mother said when she saw her.

She just smiled at her, a real one. Her mother, father and even MinGi knew what happened before and they didn't hold any grudge, they were happy for Sunggyu.

"I'll go upstairs first, eomma." She said.

"Go on." Her mother answered.

She looked at MinGi and pinched his cheeks again then she turned her back towards the stairs.