The Answer, It's You: 3rd

Real Fantasy: The Answer, It's You

SEARCH: Kim Sunggyu

 

"Daaaebak! Oh... Jalhaesseo nae hamsteoyaaa~." She commented as she searched things about Kim Sunggyu and the rest of his group.

 

She found it really amusing knowing before, he was just a text away but now, she couldn't even reach him no matter what she do. And the funny thing was that she couldn't feel any anger or hatred towards him, only happiness because of what he was having at the moment. Though she missed him, just knowing he was happy was enough for her. 

 

Was that normal? To feel happy for the person who loved and left you broken to fulfill his own dream? It's too weird. 

 

While browsing, something caught her eyes. At the bottom right part of the window, there was like an article entitled, "Acube Entertainment Audition". She didn't know what but there was something urging her to open it so she did.

 

Acube Entertainment Audition

*Open to all:

Men/Women (90~96) 

*Looking for: Singers/Dancers/Actors/Actresses

*To Apply (Please follow the procedure below.)

...

 

"Oh... what's this?" She suddenly asked herself. "Shall I try it out?" She added nervously. 

 

After getting stunned for a few minutes, she immediately brought her laptop and ran towards where her mother was.

 

"EOMMA! EOMMA!" she shouted joyfully while running.

 

She found her mom in the kitchen.

 

"Eomma, eomma." She called again.

 

"What is it, hyerim-ah? Did something happen to you?" Her mom worriedly asked while checking her.

 

"Nothing, mom." She laughingly said. She put her laptop on the dining table and sit on one chair.

 

"Then why are shouting like there was a fire?" Her mom asked again, still worried.

 

"Take a look at this." She showed her laptop. Her mother went near her and read what was there.

 

"An audition? What about that?" Her mother asked while looking at her.

 

She smiled widely.

 

"I wanna try it..." she said while having that puppy eyes.

 

"Why?" Her mother immediately asked.

 

"Ah...uhm..." she looked down, she couldn't find any reason, it was just that, when she saw the article she felt excited.

 

"Is it because of Sunggyu?" 

 

"Aniyo..!" She immediately looked at her mother then she looked down again and played with her fingers."Of course not, eomma. I just wanna try it and if I passed, be a singer. I just want to sing for everybody everyday." She honestly answered.

 

Her mother sit beside her.

 

"You know that being an idol is not easy, right?" Her mother asked.

 

She looked at her and nodded.

 

"But eomma, I just wanna try it. Grab the chance while it's still there. We still don't know if I will pass or not, if I don't then it's not for me. If I do, I'll be a singer and sing everyday. Still I know whether I passed or not, you, appa and MinGi will always be there for me, right?"

 

"Of course..." her mother answered sincerely.

 

Her mother stood up and pulled her for a hug. 

 

They were just like that for a moment then she heard her mother sighed.

 

"Geurae... do what your heart says, my Eunji." Her mother said to her then let go of her. 

 

When she looked at her mother, her mother was already crying. That brought her to tears.

 

"Thank you so much, eomma..." she cryingly said. 

 

Her mother wiped her tears.

 

"Uljima... Stop crying now, you're going to look ugly, you won't pass if you look ugly." Her mother said and she pouted.

 

"Eomma..." she protested.

 

Her mother finally chuckled and wiped her own tears.

 

"Alright. You'll never look ugly, of course you're my daughter and Sunggyu fell in love with you." Her mother teased so she pouted again. "Go to your room now, prepare for your audition. I'll just call your Appa and tell him about this then I'll check on you, okay?"

 

She showed her an okay sign then kissed her mother on the cheek.

 

"Ddo Gomawoyo, eomma..." she smiled.

 

Her mother smiled and nodded. She brought her laptop again and went to her room. She needed to prepare for the audition. She would surely do her best to pass. Hwaiting!